Thread: Damaged sternum cartlidge?

Default Damaged sternum cartlidge?

Anyone ever had this injury and what can you do to heal it?

Me! And my god does it hurt if you sneeze! Time is the only healer I believe. Took probably 12 months for me to be pain free.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Me! And my god does it hurt if you sneeze! Time is the only healer I believe. Took probably 12 months for me to be pain free.
    its a fucker steve, any type of pressure on it at all and it feels like my chest is going to cave in. Did it just heal on its own and you could still train or did that set it back further?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    its a fucker steve, any type of pressure on it at all and it feels like my chest is going to cave in. Did it just heal on its own and you could still train or did that set it back further?
    I trained through it and that's probably the reason it took so long to heal. I remember trying to explain the pain to people and the location of the pain and I was laughed at haha.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    I trained through it and that's probably the reason it took so long to heal. I remember trying to explain the pain to people and the location of the pain and I was laughed at haha.
    haha nightmare

I got double legged a couple of years ago and something cracked and left me in agony. Even now when i breath in deep it sort of cracks, similar to your knuckles or knees-and knee on belly is a fuckin agonising bitch. sound a lot like what u discribing

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    I got double legged a couple of years ago and something cracked and left me in agony. Even now when i breath in deep it sort of cracks, similar to your knuckles or knees-and knee on belly is a fuckin agonising bitch. sound a lot like what u discribing
    I had a guys back and he jumped back with me on him and his weight slammed into my chest. Even the slightest bit of pressure is a killer

Yep,that'll deffo knock some wind outta ya- hope u got under his chin and finished!