Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would Carl Kinslow be worthy of a UCMMA LHW title shot should he beat Misiek

Looked like a good scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    I thought of this thread towards the end of the fight lol

Quote Originally Posted by sidnideans View Post
    no way in hell he beats misiek,
    Should have taken the bet George

Just seen on Twitter that Vasell has relinquished the belt and Kinslow will face Chapman
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

I should of Sledge!

And now look... Vassell has vacated the title and it's being contested by Nick Chapman and none other than Carl Kinslow UCMMA 36 October 5th

Real life Rocky story right here

The thing abut Kinslow is he is just one of those guys who likes to fight! Every time Miesek connected, Kinslow would just smile! He is tough as nails! Miesek was a solid test for him and even when it went to the ground he was never in real trouble. I would like to see Kinslow vs Martell UK1... I don't necessarily think Chapman is a step up in competition for Kinslow after Saturday. That being said, its a shame Linton is out of the mix at the moment, that would have been another great test. Maybe when he comes back and Kinslow has a few more fights under his belt...
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BritFighter View Post
    The thing abut Kinslow is he is just one of those guys who likes to fight!
    His enthusiasm to get started during the staredown with Smith also indicated this in a rather awesome waay

After he and Misiek stared down in the middle of the cage, and sent back to their corners before the bout started, Kinslow was banging on the fence, he couldn't wait to start! The dude loves to fight, and is such a cool guy, I'm happy for him. Suspect Martell will fight the winner (or fight chapman whether he wins or not) in December, but he has said middleweight is where he wants to be. 3 fights left at LHW for him by December then middleweight, which could set set up quite a fight between him and Vemola