Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wierdest tales in UK MMA

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    i once fought on a show , and the promoter came in the chaging rooms after the fight with a present for me, A ring girl to give me a lap dance, AGED 15 didnt really know what to do with myself, i was eating a post fight apple at the time in a changing room full of fighter warming up. once of the most awkward moments of my life , this happened in doncaster.
    You need to type that better. You were 15, not the ring girl...

If I was eating an apple and a 15 year old gave me a lapdance in Doncaster, I wouldn't be surprised.
    However, having a lapdance whilst I'm 15 changes things.

Did that whet your appetite JS?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Was at an event in Swansea years ago, the Cage door attendant was pulled into the Cage by the Lesbian act that had just completed "Their Show" they stripped him & legged it with his clothing which was funny enough, next thing he is grabbed by 2 security/Doormen who threw him out for being naked!
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

Sledge & Ricky "Head-butting a kettle to smithereens then snorting Coffee (their is a Video about of that somewhere) Sledge pray tell.
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

Saw two fighters in the clinch against the cage. They shift to clinching against the cage door. It pops open and they fall through with the door guy half catching them. They got back in the cage a fought on with the door shut correctly this time!

riot at extreme brawl brawl between Jamie Hern and Mohammed Ali or the riot at FX3/EB when one of Popeks guys threw a salad bowl that caused shit to melt down
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ttt for payner, lp, rv, bf - proper all-star thread, wicked.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    the riot at FX3/EB when one of Popeks guys threw a salad bowl that caused shit to melt down
    i got tickets for my girlfriend at the time and her friends. i told them, 'there will probably be a riot. stay at the back of the building and when it kicks off, try to stay out of the way'. then it does kick off, they were shocked by the riot and how predictable it was. every time i saw them for the next year, they talked to me about it lolz
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

also i got refused to take pics and report on an event cos I was wearing addidas trainers not wearing a shirt and bow tie. The promoter wanted to look like a posh nosh kinder show so I had to get the bus back to Slough
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

ha, i spose the lads setting up the cage needed to look smart as well. lolz, who cares what some photographer is dressed like. crazy.

'you shall not publicise my show on account of your footwear! Good day to you.'

who owns Extreme Brawl Saga was epic too
    ICON Jiu Jitsu