Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Wierdest tales in UK MMA

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    second vid was amazing. that's entertainment. quality. loved that series of suplexes/missed moonsault. and the end obviously. did they cut his head with a blade? i remember watching muta in the luger/flair/sting tournament.
    Muta bladed himself. He always used to do it so severely, he's still got massive scars from that match.
    That tournament was quality, incidentally. I think they did a tag team tournament on the same night if I remember rightly.
    I remember renting that event from my local video shop. Really entertaining.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I think they did a tag team tournament on the same night if I remember rightly.
    I remember renting that event from my local video shop. Really entertaining.
    I remember renting that video from Jack Beanstalk in Droylsden when I was about 8. They had a whole section of WCW and WWF tapes. Those were the days.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I remember renting that video from Jack Beanstalk in Droylsden when I was about 8. They had a whole section of WCW and WWF tapes. Those were the days.
    Yeah I got mine from Rockpile Videos in Meir.
    They had a WCW section next to the horror bit.
    Beast.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

BIG BAG of MONEY!

enough said'
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

no, not enough said, I've been curious about the details for years, please someone post everything about it next time you are drunk.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by BritFighter View Post
    BIG BAG of MONEY!

enough said'
    The first rule about the #bigbagofmoney is.........................

no, not enough said, I've been curious about the details for years, please someone post everything about it next time you are drunk.
    It's a blatant troll attempt to dupe us into thinking something interesting happened. Personally, I think if it was worth knowing it would of been outed by now.

BIG BAG of BULLSHIT!
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    It's a blatant troll attempt to dupe us into thinking something interesting happened. Personally, I think if it was worth knowing it would of been outed by now.

BIG BAG of BULLSHIT!
    "The only true knowledge is knowing that you know nothing". Socrates.

Perhaps the mystery around the BBoM is the stuff legends are made of!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    two very weird incidents

The Dan Cox saga

and

An incident at a fight show involving two high profile fighters and various other parties which evolved into an internet argument complete with threats, led to an assault at another fight show and then there was a kind of a statement from one or possibly both guys that it was not what it appeared to be.
    Both of those incidents had epic threads!