Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rampage on Tito on PPV on Nov 2 for Bellator

i hope for the credibility of the sport that there isnt any contentious decisions or outcomes in their fight, this pro wrestling angle is horrible for MMA

Quote Originally Posted by Dean FFC View Post
    Wonder what will happen with the winner of Tito vs Rampage though and if they will make them enter a tournament before getting a title shot or change the rules..
    No way either Rampage or Tito enter a tourney. They're too expensive to have fight every few weeks. Even with a four-man tourney, I don't see either of them at this stage in their career wanting (or being able) to fight with such a quick turn around. If they want any kind of return on their investments, they'll be building these fights up.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Tito couldn't do it, Rampage could, but wouldn't.

Tough fight back for Eddie, Chandler ever improving...

I don't love them being on TNA wrestling, but I don't hate it either. I'm pretty indifferent to it.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I think at this stage in both their careers It would have been hard for alot of people to take the fight seriously......but wilth all the TNA story lines attached to its just a bit ridiculous in my opinion , and Im a fan of both.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

I've always been a fan of Pro Wrestling and MMA, but as seperate "sports". Think this togetherness thing just makes a laughing stock of Bellator.

Pat Curran has been added to this card... It's a fairly good card imo!!

definitly worth the $$$.

But 3 title fights??? Didn't anybody at Bellator see UFC 33 or StrikeForce Nashville?

Although the PPV running out of time before Rampage/Ortiz starts might not be the worst thing in the world.......
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I agree that its worth the money but Rampage vs Ortiz shouldn't be the main event. On a card that features Chandler, Alvarez, Curran, Lawal and co... Just wrong imo.