Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage on Tito on PPV on Nov 2 for Bellator

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

maybe "relevant to fans' interests" is a better way of putting it. certainly not relevant to JBJ, bet he'll be watching, howling with laughter, saying how quickly he could put either of them away.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Are tito and rampage no friends who used to train together?? Did they have a fall out???

Rampage as bad as his slide has been, will snot Tito, he has been done for years. Wish Tito had stayed retired, its one of those car crash fights that I know I will end up watching, not sure why as its about as relevant as the shit I took earlier but simply because its a train wreck waiting to happen.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

talking Bellator. Here is a GIF

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

This would of been top of the bill just 12 months ago in the UFC- agree its a pretty pointless fight on the bigger scale of things. but still worth a watch and better than a lot of matches the UFC put on before the injury free run.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    This would of been top of the bill just 12 months ago in the ufc.
    This is in line with my interests. Question. Would it have been main or co-main?

Suppose it depends if it were a numbered show.

Think they could of built it up and put it as a main on a numbered show tbh mate- "Two old lions,pioneers of the sport bla bla" some Pride/Shamrock footage and relevant fighters giving sound bites how they look up to each fighter etc.
    When they had their drought on injury free fighters,they prob would of loved to have built a make peice shitty card around these two

Tito has so many injuries. Rampage's fight to lose.

Bellator has to be praying to every god there is that neither guys gets injured before the fight happens.

I think it's going to do around 100,000 on PPV. Ortiz is still a name to casuals.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Chandler/Alvarez 2 added to the PPV. Hells yeah. Unfortunetly I don't think it could possible be as good as the first.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    This would of been top of the bill just 12 months ago in the UFC- agree its a pretty pointless fight on the bigger scale of things. but still worth a watch and better than a lot of matches the UFC put on before the injury free run.
    12 months ago Tito was still on a three-fight skid and Rampage was on two. No way that headlines a PPV, or even a Fox card IMO. I think they'd have stuck it as a co-main event for a 125, 135 or 155 title fight.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.