Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Daley is back with BAMMA

Default Paul Daley is back with BAMMA

Paul Daley has signed with BAMMA!

“I’m extremely happy to sign with a premier European promotion. BAMMA provides exciting match-ups for hardcore fans, with a TV production that appeals to mainstream viewers. I’m aiming to bring my own brand of fight entertainment into households around the world the only way I, Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley, know how…knockout victories.”
    Source: http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/0...ulsignsukdeal/

Is he still fighting on the Aleks vs Cro Cop show?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Wrong decision in my opinion, should of signed for Cage Warriors. ...

BAMMA suck

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Wrong decision in my opinion, should of signed for Cage Warriors. ...
    BAMMA will pay him £10,000 a fight though lol.

Yeah, but that'll be once or twice a year. Periods of inactivity are killin off the better names on Bammas Roster

Even worse deal when you consider all the recent talk about a ufc comeback he should of got out there and got a few wins an kept the pressure on Dana

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Yeah, but that'll be once or twice a year. Periods of inactivity are killin off the better names on Bammas Roster

Even worse deal when you consider all the recent talk about a ufc comeback he should of got out there and got a few wins an kept the pressure on Dana
    He won't have signed an exclusive deal...

So even if he does fight only twice a year on BAMMA and gets that kind of cash its still £15-20,000. Around that if he fights in Russia he'll be getting more.

I imagine he'll fight at least 2 more times this year possibly 3.

It will be UK deal and BAMMA will allow him to fight outside if they cannot provide a show or presumably Daley will just walk away?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

It is exclusive within the United Kingdom, that means he can fight anywhere he wants outside of the UK.

He doesn't have anything to lose really by signing this contract. He could even fight for Cagewarriors in Ireland or abroad on face value... Probably wouldn't happen.