Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Safe Mma??? Or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    He only made that account to troll me so why don't you too go make love in a corner somewhere.
    Ah so you finally admit at least he is a troll eh and the account was made purely for trolling...

confirmation, lovely
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ah so you finally admit at least he is a troll eh and the account was made purely for trolling...

confirmation, lovely
    Yea and you seem to be best mates with him so close in fact that if I ever came in to contact with you at a show it would be a ass to the wall job.

And im talking about babyfakes you bell.

And nice of you to add im a troll to your sig iv said it a few times now call me out bitch and ill show you whos a troll and I would do it for free just to make you cry like the bitch you are LOL.

I respect all fighters on here and anyone whose attempted to train but your just a little bitch who has no balls and wont back up his mouth. If your gonna talk shit about someone on the internet at least be prepared to do something just saying.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

ive just visited the safemma word press site with regards to registration and none of the links are present....theres no way of registering or downloading any kind of reg forms????? anyone care to share some light on how to register???

confirmation, lovely
    All you talk about is troll this, troll that, for a nearly 40 year old man that's embarrassing. Just because people don't share your opinions doesn't make them a troll. Maybe you should stick to comic book forums.

Hush now trolls, your trolling is becoming weaker and weaker, funny that Baby is bitching about my sig, I only did that because I knew he would cry like a little bitch which is ironic considering his sig which I really don't give a fuck about..

Now lets all hug this out eh....But no feeling my arse because I know you two like to do bum sex with each other, but thats really not my bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yea and you seem to be best mates with him so close in fact that if I ever came in to contact with you at a show it would be a ass to the wall job.

And im talking about babyfakes you bell.

And nice of you to add im a troll to your sig iv said it a few times now call me out bitch and ill show you whos a troll and I would do it for free just to make you cry like the bitch you are LOL.

I respect all fighters on here and anyone whose attempted to train but your just a little bitch who has no balls and wont back up his mouth. If your gonna talk shit about someone on the internet at least be prepared to do something just saying.
    I read this, but I could only think of this

I read this, but I could only think of this

Called you out bro lots of shit talking been done take as much time as you need to get ready for it but id like a Answer? U hammered my blog saying im fake and I dont train and im a idiot well back it up and knock me or tap me in front of all your mates at any show in the uk so long as the Ref is established in the community. Im the first to admit im a nobody in this sport but that been said ill stick up for myself if need be.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-08-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Found a vid to help inspire you to take up the offer.

Bwahahahahahahaha fuck me your trolling is becoming even worse Mr Internet Hard Man troll now eh?
    Was it you or Hands who wanted to meet me in Chester and when I said fine, I didn't hear anything for weeks?

So to summise, hush now, your blog was a troll job - walking a fucking dog was all you talked about for 8+ pages!!!! you are a troll job, see you forget that when you started you claimed to know nothing about MMA at all, then all of a sudden you have in depth knowledge of the UK scene and so forth.. I have an idea who you are behind this account but I really don't care if I am right or wrong anyway, it does amuse me at times to be fair, just of late you have gone back to your shittier work, polish up your act dude, its all good. C'mon you can troll better than this, make some effort at least.

I said nothing of meeting you in Chester. Its not hard to learn about anything we are on the Internet dumb ass.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-08-2013 at 05:27 PM.