Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Safe Mma??? Or not?

Not tryin to cause shit (does anyone ever say that an it doesnt cause a kerfuffle?) but did goin to Cali' ever happen? or the Bout lined up for the summer? wasnt there a boxing match somewhere along the line too? Just a few loose ends mate,thought u might wanna clear them up.....

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Not tryin to cause shit (does anyone ever say that an it doesnt cause a kerfuffle?) but did goin to Cali' ever happen? or the Bout lined up for the summer? wasnt there a boxing match somewhere along the line too? Just a few loose ends mate,thought u might wanna clear them up.....
    Why would I even bother updating a blog when all you did was take the piss. Iv got nothing to prove to you but if you hadent been all tits id have been happy to upload pics or even a vid of what iv been up too.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by RabTrue View Post
    Exactly as above. This thread was set up asking where do safe mma goes from here if what was said happened actually happened.

Would like to hear Ian's., rosi and john's opinion on that matter really. Rather than saying were all cunts for questioning it.

O and I still don't get why gyms have to pay. As I'm the only pro fighter in my gym I'm better off in depart then? Just a question
    As I understand it, the matter is being investigated. It wouldn't be right to post an official statement until that's been done. I'm sure it will be dealt with appropriately in due course.

Personally, I'm a little out of the loop as I have a few other things going on right now, but I know the SAFE MMA team are working hard to get things right.
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

Fighting out of Next Generation

This is a pretty serious subject guys try and keep it that way

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by handsofstone View Post
    minimum safety standards as in not fighting juiced up opposition who has an unfair advantage and can actually permenantly injure you.

I think that is more important then someone being suspended after a contest when mma fighters rarely fight for the paycheque and are not very active.
    .......gay
    Wolfslair MMA

Can it be?...

....Has Lee returned?