Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-Main event for UFC Manchester Fight Night announced

Hybrid View

Default Co-Main event for UFC Manchester Fight Night announced

Just found this news, looks like an awesome fight on paper someone's getting KO'd

Over the weekend UFC officials announced that the rumoured Manchester Arena show was to go ahead and would be headlined by Brit Michael Bisping taking on Mark Munoz as expected. Now the recently confirmed UFC Fight Night on October 26th 2013 has itís co-main event fixed also.

A lightweight contest between two standup fighters should be a fan favourite matchup with Ross Pearson taking on Melvin Guillard in the co-main event.
    I think Melvin will prob win this he's got some power in those hands of his.

Source: http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/08/07/ufco-main/

Better fight than the Main Event that!!

I know !! With them both coming off wins too neither will be afraid of losing and getting cut so could have some real fireworks !!!

I don't think you could ever cut Melvin, dude is still young and he's a monster. Definitely going to be a main stay imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't think you could ever cut Melvin, dude is still young and he's a monster. Definitely going to be a main stay imo.
    Same could be said with Pearson he always brings it too and is capable of some crazy wars.

Manchester is starting to look bright Imo
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-08-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

good fight but please dont make this an all uk card again

sick fight that, Guillard is one of my favourite fighters to watch and Ross isn't afraid to bang and be involved in a good fight. Good addition to the card I think
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

just because I hate Guillard, I will be hoping for a Pearson victory.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

guillard seems to have been hovering around that 'youngster with talent not quite made the big break through' tag for a decade now. seems like hes been around for ages.

pearsons one of my favourite fighters so WAR Ross n Bisping.

uk fans being fobbed off again though. munoz/guillard as the 2 main events. the uk deserves a full ufc event not just fight night cards.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    guillard seems to have been hovering around that 'youngster with talent not quite made the big break through' tag for a decade now. seems like hes been around for ages.

pearsons one of my favourite fighters so WAR Ross n Bisping.

uk fans being fobbed off again though. munoz/guillard as the 2 main events. the uk deserves a full ufc event not just fight night cards.
    Things will never change because people pay the stupid ticket prices. If the events were boycotted then they would realise we deserve better.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.