Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Co-Main event for UFC Manchester Fight Night announced

Meh, we all know why we get lesser cards, it will never change, even if a few people boycott, I think if anything they would either do less events so therefore increase the audience that way or simply go to other markets, the time difference will always be a killer in the UK.

I think Pearson can take this, his stand up is a lot more crisp, Guillard has peaked and I dont ever see him getting better, dude has been around long enough, still lives on the cliche of having all the tools just not the brain to put it together, he is talented but I think Pearson has the skills to take him apart. WAR Ross!!!

Could be a fucking belter of a fight though!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanoW View Post
    I'll be buying 2 x tickets from ticketmaster - for the wife and myself
    and me and my wife!!!

Pearson is just as game has power and has a better skill set , ud or stoppage for Pearson

Think another ko victory guillards only good for 1 round n thats wen he comes on form which is hardly ever ross is getting better with each fight im obv biased as hes a good mate but ad b sayin the same if i didnt know him always been a fan
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Nobody is ever happy LOL would you be happy if Dana put on Jones vs Silva in the uk and the fight lasted under 2 minutes? At least with Bisping Munoz its gonna go a few rounds so you get your moneys worth heas the cream of uk mma and coming back over to showcase his talent get behind the lad and be happy he is coming over. Plus Pearson is one of the most exiting fighters to watch his style is very pleasing on the eye I think we are lucky to have this card.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 09-08-2013 at 05:50 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Been hearing that Jordan Mein Vs Gunnar Nelson has also been added to the card also........
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    and me and my wife!!!
    Lol - yeah
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    Been hearing that Jordan Mein Vs Gunnar Nelson has also been added to the card also........
    that is a fight right there!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I'm hearing Manua V Thiago Silva!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Jimi would bash him in no time. ha, Mr Walk Forward walks forward at Jimi. be my guest.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'