Thread: Darren Towler Vs Paul Taylor - UCMMA 37 [Quotes From Both]

Default Darren Towler Vs Paul Taylor - UCMMA 37 [Quotes From Both]

The heavyweight title will be on the line at UCMMA 37 on November 30th as Darren ‘Powerhouse’ Towler defends his title against Paul ‘Titan’ Taylor at East London’s Troxy in Limehouse.

http://love2fightuk.com/2013/08/10/t...tes-from-both/

Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

*cough SAFE MMA cough*
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

I thought these two were really good friends and often trained together? I'm going to say Taylor wins this. He'll be able to keep Towler in the fight for the first 5 minutes until Towler starts blowing out of his arse.

Its first clean punch that lads tbh.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Hold on a minute... Didn't Neil Grove beat Tomas on the last show to win the title... Why isn't Towler defending against Grove?

didnt grove fight for the UK1 title

They are friends and have trained together, that's why I got the quotes from each of them. Towlers camp seem to have taken it personally whereas Taylor is looking at it as business.

You are right that Grove won the interim MMA title when he beat Tomasz, not sure what the deal is there.
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series