Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most spectacular/audacious fouls

Hybrid View

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default most spectacular/audacious fouls

Not saying it is fun or clever to commit a foul. Clearly not. Dangerous shit. The rules are there for a reason.

That said. It's crazy what people can do when they are pumped up, or think they can get away with.

Have you seen any wild fouls at local shows? Or can you think of any ridiculous rule breaking on big shows?

The wes simms stomp on Mir was outrageous. Kyle biting his chest was nutty as well. Will anyone ever out do dirty bob's axe kick to the back of matsui's head?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jeremy Bailey being slightly too keen to get underway ?
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

The dude that had to be rnc'ed by grant waterman. He attacked his opponent before the bell! and wouldn't stop when grant called the fight

Train with a guy an it was his first boxing bout.he was getting beat and his corner man jokes, if your struggling just put your knee through his face........next round,they clinched,mate got a Thai plum clinch and bang,guy was out cold......from a knee to the face.
    To this day he says it was instinctful and he was devastated after. He felt awful but they've both had a laugh about it since
    Twitter @ricbrad

Was it Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg when Hughes purposely hit Trigg in the potatoes?

EDIT - Was it fuck! It was Ricky Hatton vs Kostya Tszu (sp?) .... how did I get those confused??
    Last edited by BillyPerry; 14-08-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: I'm a sausage.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Wicked

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Jeremy Bailey being slightly too keen to get underway ?
    that was an extreme. Most hatred I have ever witnessed in mma

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    The dude that had to be rnc'ed by grant waterman. He attacked his opponent before the bell! and wouldn't stop when grant called the fight
    Atilla kubilay (sp?) I'm very scared of him to this day

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Train with a guy an it was his first boxing bout.he was getting beat and his corner man jokes, if your struggling just put your knee through his face........next round,they clinched,mate got a Thai plum clinch and bang,guy was out cold......from a knee to the face.
    To this day he says it was instinctful and he was devastated after. He felt awful but they've both had a laugh about it since
    Hahaha wtf moment

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Was it Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg when Hughes purposely hit Trigg in the potatoes?

EDIT - Was it fuck! It was Ricky Hatton vs Kostya Tszu (sp?) .... how did I get those confused??
    Haha I will make you feel better. When it was announced a few mates of mine wanted to go and asked me if I wanted to come along. I had just been sent an invitation to my sisters wedding on the same weekend. I told them I couldn't go... until I realized I had got my dates wrong by an entire fucking year. The wedding was 12 months away. They did take the piss as I remember

Anyway that nut shot was in retaliation. Totally legit
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Boxingbrits headbutt on chin was funny
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Nick Ospiczak vs Matt Riddle - head butt to the chest in guard
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Nick Ospiczak vs Matt Riddle - head butt to the chest in guard
    Is that a foul? Understood question makes me look noob but seriously didnt know while in someones guard a head butt to chest was illegal but iv had it done and know it hurts.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Is that a foul? Understood question makes me look noob but seriously didnt know while in someones guard a head butt to chest was illegal but iv had it done and know it hurts.
    Its a headbutt - of course its illegal no matter where you hit. I think you need to go on Marc Goddard's course to learn the rules...
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative