Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full TUF 18 cast revealed

Seen Josh Hill fight. Very talented fighter. Don't know enough about other people to know if he's a favorite, but would not be at all surprized if he is there at the end of the season.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I heard that Wooten was going to stop fighting a while ago, did I hear right? I guess he carried on. If its true it could pose a question about his mentality for mma.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    I heard that Wooten was going to stop fighting a while ago, did I hear right? I guess he carried on. If its true it could pose a question about his mentality for mma.
    Behave yourself sunshine. Do you realise how hard it is to make it pro in MMA, the time and effort you have to put in. Physically and mentally it's hard but also financially.
    I've seen a lot of talented lads in the gym who could have made it but through many reasons, work, family etc. could not put the time in and commit to it.
    To make it as a pro you have to make it your job, unfortunately until you get to a certain level it is not financially viable for a lot of people, regardless of talent and mentality.
    Especially in the UK where shows are very political, if you 'might' be fighting every 3 months if you are lucky, maybe a grand a fight, that's 4 grand a year !!! Minus expenses for training, food etc. plus if you have kids .... do the math.
    Even if you can commit to it who's to say you are going to make it ...? It's a massive risk and then what do you fall back on.
    Last edited by FELLA; 16-08-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    http://www.kaobon.com/

It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Good luck to Davey Grant & Mike Wooten and of course, Cage Warriors vet Sara "Cheesecake" Moras!

I'm going to be really lazy and just put it out there....

When does it air?
    What channel?

Thanks in advance and apologies for being too lazy to click links or hit up google.

good luck davey you deserve this
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.