It netted him a $50,000 "Fight of the Night" bonus and a $50,000 "Submission of the Night" award, but McDonald was still a bit perplexed by Pickett's ability to fight through a truly staggering first-round onslaught of punches.

"I was really confused whether he had the toughest chin I had ever touched or whether I lost all my knockout power between camps," McDonald said after the fight. "More than anything, it was just realizing, 'I donít think I can put this guy away like I normally do. I touched him so many times. He's fallen like three times, and he keeps getting back up. I'm going to take the pace and power down a tiny bit and keep landing shots, keep touching him.'

"It's kind of draining when you hit someone like that and you get that huge rush of adrenaline three or four times in a fight."
apart smashing or submitting everyone in 30 seconds, being tough and resilient is what i respect most about fighters. God bless Brad, what a machine.

in fact that isn't true. I respect toughness and willingness to continue through pain more than i respect winning.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...on-my-ko-power