Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Praise indeed for Brad Pickett

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    yeah i agree! wtf was that shit had nothing to do with the fights

thats like a British fighter saying that to a german fighter about the war and shit.
    What was it he said I seemed to have missed it???

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    What was it he said I seemed to have missed it???
    He's not going to let an englishmen beat him where the american revolution begun in boston

just really pointless to bring it up

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    He's not going to let an englishmen beat him where the american revolution begun in boston

just really pointless to bring it up
    Bit of a shit thing to say and no really fitting after such a good fight. Might have been said in heat of moment probably regrets it now

I'd love to see picket drop to flyweight, he has a win over mighty mouse. The Flys don't hit as hard as the bantams, i think he could make a real run at the title!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I'd love to see picket drop to flyweight, he has a win over mighty mouse. The Flys don't hit as hard as the bantams, i think he could make a real run at the title!
    Agree, if he could cut he would be a handful for anyone there
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    yeah Brad is tough for sure, I think Brad, like Bisping, play the kind of "Gatekeeper" roles within the UFC where as they probably won't get near enough to the belt to get a shot but are legit guys to have in the rankings
    brad smashed a current ufc champion. and put in a brave performance against a future champion. you're probably right he won't be a champion, but i think a couple of wins in a row would get him close to a shot. deserves to be top 5 imo, quality fighter.

hes the most underated fighter on the planet in my mind. noone even barely mentions him amongst uk mma, its always bisping and hardy.

above everything, regardless of wins he always puts on a show and is tough as nails.
    he's a bit like clay guida.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Brad Pickett is another frankie Edgar and I do think he will get a title shot if he wins his next 3 fights

[QUOTE=londonpride;878305]hes the most underated fighter on the planet in my mind. noone even barely mentions him amongst uk mma, its always bisping and hardy.UOTE]

Bang on!!! He's a ture warrior; good in every area of MMA and is never in a dull fight, The UK's best in my opinion. I genuinely can't understand why he doesn't get the attention/media he deserves. I appreciate he isn't as contentious as Bisping or Hardy and that's probably answered my own question!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    he's a bit like clay guida.
    Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    Brad Pickett is another frankie Edgar
    take that back goddammit!!!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'