Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies and Gentleman lets discuss a fighter who is in all our hearts wandy,

Default Ladies and Gentleman lets discuss a fighter who is in all our hearts wandy,

To cut to the chase should he fight Sonnon or not who would you like to see him fight in his say last 2 to 3 fights.

My thoughts are Sonnon is a coward for calling him out knowing fine well he can take him down let the man fight Diaz or another warrior. And im a Sonnon fan by the way.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-08-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

He's not being a coward. They have history.

End thread.

The American Gangsers is not a coward, as Grizzly said they have some history. Let them go at it I say.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Sonnen will destroy wanderlei. He no coward as states above,they have genuine dislike for each other. Sonnen will fight anyone who wants to fight so I wouldn't call him a coward.u beat what's put in front of you, and sonnen asks for the hardest fights all the time.
    I think it would be awesome for ten to settle it and the build up would be epic
    Twitter @ricbrad

Excuse my spelling,iPhone is wank for big fingers
    Twitter @ricbrad

Diaz is a Welterweight and Sonnen just fought at LHW with a view to dropping down to his natural 185lb MW. I want to see Sonnen fight Belfort, the winner of Bisping and Munoz then Weidman, any order will do
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Can't agree with Sonnen being a coward at all.

Fair enough Wandy is coming to the end of his career but if he persists in fighting then he's going to get called out. Especially as they have prior history.

Just Sonnen being smart, calling out Wandy gets him a high profile & highly winnable fight.
    I'd rather see Chael fight Belfort though.

sonnen begged to fight the p4p greatest for years, then got him, got beat, begged for another chance. got beat, then stepped up a weight class short notice to fight a new p4p great, follows that up by beating a former LHW champion, then steps down again to call out a legend.

he's probably one of the last mma fighters you could call a coward, if you could even call any of them one.

want this fight to happen, they've had bad blood for years. the smack talk will be brilliant. have it in brazil, even things out a bit.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Only called him a coward for calling him out when the fight I really want is Sonnon vs Hendo
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Diaz is a Welterweight and Sonnen just fought at LHW with a view to dropping down to his natural 185lb MW. I want to see Sonnen fight Belfort, the winner of Bisping and Munoz then Weidman, any order will do
    Sonnen has timed this move clever I think, I think he's banking on getting a fight against a contender and winning and hoping that Weidman beats Silva because I think he thinks he can handle Weidman.

To be fair, he can handle Silva, he's just made two mistakes that cost him world titles.