Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Matt Brown on a roll!!! he deserve a title shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    haha did you mean stool or tool?

I dunno stool seems weird in that context. I back you, don't get me wrong.

so, this babycakes. he's NW eh? or maybe lying. I suspect that a notorious former member is playing a long-game for reasons best known to himself. ah well, keep it up with the rap battles.
    Man screw this go find some other poor poster to start a witch hunt with im out of here. Saying am I NW taking things all seriously Im not even gonna rise to you Ill just leave its easier then getting myself dragged in to this shit. And for the record no I am not some former poster this was my only name. Cya
    Last edited by Babycakes; 14-05-2014 at 12:20 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

As I'm sure somebody has already mentioned, I am expecting the winner of Woodley/MacDonald to get the next title shot and I think Brown will get the winner of Lawler/Ellenberger.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

It's not difficult to see why this forum is dead. I'd just call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    I'd love to see Brown get a title shot. Would be a real Rocky/Cinderella man story. Was a fight away from getting cut then he just goes on a tear and fucks people up.

Personally i think his best bet would be the winner of Ellenberger and Lawler though as i think they'd be more likely to stand with him then Lombard. I think Lombard might do to Brown what he did to Shields.
    Of the top guys I think Lawler is possibly the most beatable based on his skill set. I aslo think Lombard is a shit matchup for Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Of the top guys I think Lawler is possibly the most beatable based on his skill set. I aslo think Lombard is a shit matchup for Matt
    i dont agree, lawler has better KO power than brown, better wrestling and if he lands a body shot like the kind brown has folded too recently the games over.

id love to see diaz vs brown that would be dynamite

I'd go

Hendricks vs Woodley/Rory Mac winner
    Brown vs well, Diaz ideally but since that's unlikely, the Lawler/Ellenberger winner
    Lombard vs Stun Gun
    And Thiago Alves vs Erick Silva, just because

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    I thought calling him a tool was no good as a tool has a purpose where as a stool well it just doesn't. I remember when he started posting he apparently knew nothing about mma then a week later he was an expert oh and he is so far inserted into Enty's arse he can only be a stool.
    This is what I have been saying for a long time, knew nothing, then knew even people on local scene, had never trained or done anything, then works on the doors, then is training MMA, does a training blog about walking his dog (that could have been his best work but turned out to be unfunny and shit) and now yeah he tongues balls all day long and changes his opinion within the same thread, also, note how many of his posts are edited...almost every one...I am hoping the CYA is permanent and he comes back as a new improved troll learning from his mistakes..I respect him playing the long game, takes some patience, just hasn't be worth it or funny up to now..

Brown v Diaz would be awesome, as would Lawler, as already said Lombard - meh, although if he could put him away that would be some feat when you look back over the last few years of Brown's career..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Brown v Diaz would be awesome.
    totally agree with this and it might be the style of match up that could draw Nick back in. a wildman killer who's after you non-stop, not a track athlete.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I like the sound of Brown vs. Diaz. The fight would be ace and the episodes of The Tommy Toe Hold Show both be fore and after it would be hilarious!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

one night tournament in Oklahoma would work as well to determine a number 1 contender.

Just saying.....
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!