Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Matt Brown on a roll!!! he deserve a title shot?

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    its getting really boring fighters begging for a title shot to joe rogan now. its gotten like the wwe
    tournament mma > hand given title shots

  2. #12

    Default

    needs to beat a legit top 10 guy first.

    him verses the winner of Kampmann/Condit would be good.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Condit would run away from him and out point him you know its true lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Condit would run away from him and out point him you know its true lol.
    bollox, disrespectful to condit that! condit always comes to fight.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Condit would run away from him and out point him you know its true lol.
    The only fight you could argue Condit did that was against Diaz, personally I thought he just outboxed him but I know some saw it as being too much on the back foot.

    Beyond that Condit has been a beast, look at the guys he has stopped. Brown has looked great, but look who he has been fighting. Condit would pick him apart standing & if he ever got in trouble could submit him.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    The only fight you could argue Condit did that was against Diaz, personally I thought he just outboxed him but I know some saw it as being too much on the back foot.

    Beyond that Condit has been a beast, look at the guys he has stopped. Brown has looked great, but look who he has been fighting. Condit would pick him apart standing & if he ever got in trouble could submit him.
    So your telling me Condit will go to war with a on form dangerous animal like Brown when he could easy just out box him and do a bisping. Im telling you if they fight unless Condit is in the mood it wont be no raging bull slug fest. jab jab kick very limited full on exchanges unless brown has the cardio to stay right on him until its over.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  7. #17

    Default

    Condit could do that to Diaz because Nick has very limited ability to cut off space. Brown is the exact opposite, his ability to herd his opponent is second to none. Condit would grapple with him, I would think.
    Last edited by PointyShinyBurning; 22-08-2013 at 05:54 PM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    As said its a opinion not trying to be a dick just saying how I see it.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    159

    Default

    look at condits fight with Hendricks, he went to fight against arguably the hardest hitter in the division. baby cakes is at it again. and if brown and condit hit the floor, condit subs him

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    So your telling me Condit will go to war with a on form dangerous animal like Brown when he could easy just out box him and do a bisping. Im telling you if they fight unless Condit is in the mood it wont be no raging bull slug fest. jab jab kick very limited full on exchanges unless brown has the cardio to stay right on him until its over.
    I think a lot of people are getting carried away with how good Matt Brown actually is.
    He's on a good run granted, but it wasn't that long ago his streak was of losing fights. Pyle's a good name & that was impressive, the rest of his run isn't as stellar. Condit imo would pick him apart standing. He's stood with either guys who could bang like Hardy & Hendricks, can't see him being scared of Matt. Plus, as I said, if he gets in trouble he's light years ahead of Brown on the ground so always got that.

    However a lot of this comes down to what people class as "running away". Against Diaz I thought Condit did a great job of striking & movement to throw Nick off his game. To others he was just back pedalling. Each to their own I suppose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.