Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Matt Brown on a roll!!! he deserve a title shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Fair enough well in my eyes you are a top reporter so ill leave it there as I respect you Man.
    this is getting really boring now, nearly every thread, you make a bold statement, get in a bit of banter, be proved wrong then backtrack either editing posts or tongueing arse to any poster you deem to be in the industry.
    just state your opinions and stick to them, you'll be taken a lot more seriously.

dana was over hyping eric silva saying he's ranked criminally low, felt at the time he was getting his excuses ready to justify brown to be given a shot if he won.

now issue with him getting the shot, as has been said hes on a streak, has a back story, done his time and there's little others really putting their hand up.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    this is getting really boring now, nearly every thread, you make a bold statement, get in a bit of banter, be proved wrong then backtrack either editing posts or tongueing arse to any poster you deem to be in the industry.
    just state your opinions and stick to them, you'll be taken a lot more seriously.

dana was over hyping eric silva saying he's ranked criminally low, felt at the time he was getting his excuses ready to justify brown to be given a shot if he won.

now issue with him getting the shot, as has been said hes on a streak, has a back story, done his time and there's little others really putting their hand up.
    ban him from the forum then, will make the place much better

Now that would be piss funny
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    totally agree with this and it might be the style of match up that could draw Nick back in. a wildman killer who's after you non-stop, not a track athlete.
    You'd hope it might but I can't see Diaz going for it. He seems to be after title shots or big name fights only at this point. I'm not sure he'd see Brown as a big name fight. But fuck knows how he thinks.

I was hoping they would be able to coax Diaz back after UFC 171. I was really hoping for Diaz vs Lawler 2 - 10 years after the first fight. Now the thought of Diaz vs Brown has my nips all hard as well. But Diaz seems content to play the long game while living off that check from the GSP fight.

Last I saw of Diaz he was at the Pacquiao fight and did an interview saying he wants someone to buy out his UFC contract so he can box. Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    ban him from the forum then, will make the place much better
    Can't ban people for opinions, no matter how annoying, and unfortunately he makes the most of the edit function.
    I am somewhat intrigued as to what goes on in side his head some times, can't quite work it out.

but we need more regular posters, particularly those who offer opinion and incite response.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    Can't ban people for opinions, no matter how annoying, and unfortunately he makes the most of the edit function.
    I am somewhat intrigued as to what goes on in side his head some times, can't quite work it out.

but we need more regular posters, particularly those who offer opinion and incite response.
    folk don't want to post here now because the forum has went to shit because of some of the nonsense thats posted, quality posters were banned and instead we have people deliberately noising each other up not even in a funny way, debates on coffee vs tea and the same people talking about the same shit.

I agree Nimmy, lets ban all talk of that shite drink tea, baby cakes drinks it no doubt...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Matt Brown wants to fight Nick Diaz...

[QUOTE/]"I think Nick Diaz would be more of a war than anybody else. The dude is not afraid to fight. He's a warrior in his own right. He likes to come forward, I like to come forward ... I can see that being a legendary fight, for sure. Of course that's gonna interest me."[/QUOTE]

Now Ariel Helwani just tweeted that Nate Diaz wants the Brown fight.

Khabib had the best tweet when he said that his phone wasn't stolen and he wanted to fight Diaz, to make fun on the Thomson situation.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!