Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego Brandao tells Conor McGregor ''let's do it''

Hybrid View

Default Diego Brandao tells Conor McGregor ''let's do it''

yes yes yes!!! potential to be an unbelievable fight
    Last edited by londonpride; 22-08-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Would be a good fight to watch. Looks like Kavanagh has said he wants Conor to fight him, Diego has mad skills.

Brandao needs to improve his conditioning or Conor will make a mess of him later on

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    Brandao needs to improve his conditioning or Conor will make a mess of him later on
    This also.

Conor can have a field day with Brandao's striking and pick him apart imo.

What you need to remember is Diego can knock you out, he can also submit you. He's finished 14 of his 18 wins by either KO or SUB. I'm sure Jackson will come up with some sort of game plan.

I'd expect his grappling game to be better than Conors as well, if he wrestles... Who knows.

Should be a decent watch.

conor looked pretty dominant on the ground against a bjj purple belt. should be pretty even on the ground (submission ability aside) and stand up could be a war both look lethal when they strike and are highly entertaining with the strikes and ammount they throw!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    conor looked pretty dominant on the ground against a bjj purple belt. should be pretty even on the ground (submission ability aside) and stand up could be a war both look lethal when they strike and are highly entertaining with the strikes and ammount they throw!
    i think diego might be a BB. I think this is an awesome fight, more interested in this fight than any fight on the UFC manchester card

Potential to be a great match up, Brandao will defo come to fight. He will need to improve his conditioning tho.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY