Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diego Brandao tells Conor McGregor ''let's do it''

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    conor looked pretty dominant on the ground against a bjj purple belt. should be pretty even on the ground (submission ability aside) and stand up could be a war both look lethal when they strike and are highly entertaining with the strikes and ammount they throw!
    i think diego might be a BB. I think this is an awesome fight, more interested in this fight than any fight on the UFC manchester card

He is a BB yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He is a BB yes.
    Think with belts its more under who graded and taught you then colour not trying to patronise just making a point you already know.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

This is the fight I have wanted to see since the start! Conor's striking is different class and brings something different every time he fights so is unpredictable, hence the reason he does not believe in game plans. However, I think his ground and jiu jitsu game is under rated, he is a purple belt and trains over in Iceland with Gunnar Nelson a lot.
    Be a top quality fight and think if McGregor wins, it should get him a top ten fight next against maybe Koch or Lentz.

I like Brandao, really fun fighter to watch, but there a lot of holes in his game. Also, if it goes past 2 rounds Conor will finish him due to his obvious fatigue problems.

Great Fight!

This is the test he needs and a fucking excellent fight too, hopefully the fight still makes sense in 10 months.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    This is the test he needs and a fucking excellent fight too, hopefully the fight still makes sense in 10 months.
    I agree will totally justify his hype to the Americans and hopefully he can be huge.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000