Thread: I.W.B.C White Collar Boxing Event, boxers wanted

Hybrid View

Thumbs up I.W.B.C White Collar Boxing Event, boxers wanted

We are holding a white collar boxing event on 23rd November 2013. We are raising funds for our towns voluntary all weather lifeboat. The government withdrew the all weather lifeboat a few years ago which left a long stretch of coast without the cover or safety of an all weather lifeboat.
    A local businessman bought and donated a new all weather lifeboat and is recruiting and training a crew to man the lifeboat. They receive absolutely NO funding from the government, local councils, RNLI or anywhere else. The only funds they receive are by donations from the general public or by events such as the one we are organising.
    With this in mind we are looking for people who want to take part in a white collar boxing event. We have a few total novice guys from the local town that have started training for the event, but we are looking for more participants. So if anyone wants to help us out then please PM me on here.
    Many thanks in advance.
    I Look at the stars when the skies are grey.

Is it Newcastle and if novice means novice and not some beast then ill do it for free. link me to the facebook page and Ill contact you there. Will need whoever im fighting to be blood tested thats my only request. Lifeboats run in the family :P
    Last edited by Babycakes; 22-08-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

It is at Blyth Sports Centre just north of Newcastle upon Tyne. We have quite a few lads that have only started training specifically for this event so novice really does mean novice. We also have a fw guys that have trained only for about 3 months so with another 2 months to the show will have had only 5 months training. Let me know what weight you would want to box at and I will see if we can match you up, so fingers crossed.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inter...56989007705827
    above is the link to the facebook page
    I Look at the stars when the skies are grey.

Quote Originally Posted by MMASPAIN View Post
    It is at Blyth Sports Centre just north of Newcastle upon Tyne. We have quite a few lads that have only started training specifically for this event so novice really does mean novice. We also have a fw guys that have trained only for about 3 months so with another 2 months to the show will have had only 5 months training. Let me know what weight you would want to box at and I will see if we can match you up, so fingers crossed.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inter...56989007705827
    above is the link to the facebook page
    Thanks will be in contact.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 22-08-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000