Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nimmys room 101

Default Nimmys room 101

Tell me what you want banished to room 101 and i will decide if it goes!

Scampi fries-disgusting food substance

with the abundance of bar snacks on offer, nobody should ever have to have any further crustacean crisp option than prawn cocktail crisps, for that reason - Scampi fries, ROOM 101!

Jesus sandals.........
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    Jesus sandals.........
    the sandals worn by Jesus, Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Maximus Decimus Meridius and German tourists worldwide. Held the test of time, unfashionable through the ages but still here, sorry but you cant have all those important people wearing them and them not being around any more, for that reason.

Jesus Sandals - NOT in Room 101

Toilet seats that fall down mid wee.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Oh my god those fucking things.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Toilet seats that fall down mid wee.
    clearly there is a problem here, artimitage shanks clearly didnt design this to happen, shoddy workmanship likely to blame in this account or there is shite smeared in the hinge causing the malfunction, either way:

Toilet seats that fall down when your taking a piss - IN Room 101

- Cricket

- Clowns

- Hangovers

- Groups that walk 5 in a row down the pavement SLOWLY so i cant get past or have to walk on the road.....

I could go on all day - i should go on one of those Grumpy shows

Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    - Cricket

- Clowns

- Hangovers

- Groups that walk 5 in a row down the pavement SLOWLY so i cant get past or have to walk on the road.....

I could go on all day - i should go on one of those Grumpy shows
    Cricket - shitloads of posh english boys sipping tea, playing for days, makign a big deal about nothing and makign shit noises, no brainer; Cricket IN Room 101

Clowns - Not having clowns, they bring fun to small kids and sick people, also hilarious when people are scared of clowns. Shut up you clown must also be one of the best insults going therefore; Clowns NOT in Room 101

Hangovers - If you do the crime, you got to do the time plus hangovers are a great social tool you get to chat about how bad your feeling, drink shitloads of irn bru and lie in bed all day, whats wrong with this? tough love; Hangovers NOT in Room 101

Groups who walk in a line - Walk in line, dont take up space, if you have a pram or you are old and do this you should be banned from public streets; Walking in a line IN Room 101