Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Henderson stand a chance fighting Vitor in Brazil?

Default Does Henderson stand a chance fighting Vitor in Brazil?

Vitor is going to come to this gig huge!!

Hendo coming off two split losses, one of which I personally thought he won and the other could have gone either way albeit I gave it a draw.

Regardless of the results I think Hendo has looked poor in last couple of fights, plodding & slow relying on that big punch. Possibly a great career catching up with him?

As the fight's in Brazil Belfort will be "training really hard" WINK WINK & I can see this ending badly for Dan.

a fully roided vitor is a match for anyone

I agree, he hasn't been his usual self and at times frustrating to watch because he hasn't wanted to throw the H-Bomb. Even when it's blatantly obvious that its time to throw it.

I think if he loses to Vitor, the UFC will sort him out with a W and then he'll retire as the GOAT.

Although, if Dan does land cleanly, Vitor is sleeping.

Hope Dan shuts him up to be honest acting like a spoiled brat on twitter asking to fight the world. Your a world class fighter very experienced who got knocked out cold by a front kick by the x champion keep your head down stfu dont make it so obvious your on the roids and you might get better luck.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

well of course he has a chance. He's still Dan Henderson. But I will be picking Belfort come fight time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^ agreed. Belfort revives and Henderson slows down. Got to imagine Vitor piling on the pressure.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

As they are both (legal) cheats imo I'm hoping for a double ko like Emerson vs maynard

Do they honestly not test for gear just because it's in Brahzil? No in house testing at all?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Dan Henderson has called for a TRT free fight and put it to Vitor. No response of yet.