Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Fighting Africa

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    I'm confused. Massively confused.
    you can post across him, but never address him. ok bro?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I think its time to bring back the Cage Warriors cull

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    I think its time to bring back the Cage Warriors cull
    Do it not my fault i have another opinion to others i dont fighter hate only 1 i dont like and made it known. And if I wanted to Troll you would know about i. Never wanted to troll just very opinionated

Just either say I dont agree or dont reply to me no need for all the Agro lol some of you are to old for that.

What I discussed on South Africa is very real and very serious even if I made one of you understand that then job done on my part.

Senagu allowed to bash phil on here saying he back where he belongs on small time shows and you say fuck all but as soon as i open my mouth your all over the thread. Difference between me and a troll is I mean a lot of the stuff I say as of late anyway and im not some little retard as im sure a few on here wish I was.

If in a few years I ever make it on a show like cage warriors gonna laugh so hard at those who tried to belittle me on here.

If ya got a issue pm me and we can sort it there instead of spamming the forum up if the pm chat does not work at least we both know where we stand.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 27-08-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    you can post across him, but never address him. ok bro?
    Nice one Jimmy iv shown a lot of people nothing but respect as of late and 1 disagreement and your all jumping on me like fresh meat at gay pride. Until a mod pms me saying what you posted was against forum policy im gonna carry on posting my views so look after your own life and quit trying to comment worry about mine. And everyone has a bit of racism in them and thats a fact. And no im not racist iv pmd 1 guy who i felt deserved a explanation. anyone else want one pm otherwise quit the hate
    Last edited by Babycakes; 27-08-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Nice one Jimmy iv shown a lot of people nothing but respect as of late and 1 disagreement and your all jumping on me like fresh meat at gay pride. Until a mod pms me saying what you posted was against forum policy im gonna carry on posting my views so look after your own life and quit trying to comment worry about mine. And everyone has a bit of racism in them and thats a fact. And no im not racist iv pmd 1 guy who i felt deserved a explanation. anyone else want one pm otherwise quit the hate
    Nice backtrack on the edit haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Nice backtrack on the edit haha
    Lol its annoying the hell out of me getting called a troll or ignorant i post views on fb and twitter hardly ever get anything said but on here its like flies round shit lol. A mean look at my sig why would I write that if im here to offend. Im not bothered if they say your fake you have never been in a cage its getting called ignorent and troll as if im some sort of nazi that annoys me.

As said if anyone feels like they need or would like a explanation of any of my posts pm me and you will get a mature response as do all who pm me. Anyway back on topic as im not trying to drag thread down.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 27-08-2013 at 01:53 PM.

seriously?

an mma website happens to have a cover picture where the fighters are all white.

so we get some politically correct left wing nut posting essays about racism and genocide in africa?

because it's now clear to us all, extreme fighting africa, in deliberately leaving out black africans from a photo, is openly supporting racism and genocide of the native population....

behave. i know you're active in fighting facism, but as i said, fight real racists, don't go around searching for it where it isn't, suggesting someone is a racist because you've got a politically correct chip on your shoulder is as bad as the facists themselves, and the reason this worlds a fucking joke, racism blended political correctness. what happened to being 'colour blind'? that's what I was always taught as a kid.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Do it not my fault i have another opinion to others i dont fighter hate only 1 i dont like and made it known. And if I wanted to Troll you would know about i. Never wanted to troll just very opinionated

Just either say I dont agree or dont reply to me no need for all the Agro lol some of you are to old for that.

What I discussed on South Africa is very real and very serious even if I made one of you understand that then job done on my part.

Senagu allowed to bash phil on here saying he back where he belongs on small time shows and you say fuck all but as soon as i open my mouth your all over the thread. Difference between me and a troll is I mean a lot of the stuff I say as of late anyway and im not some little retard as im sure a few on here wish I was.

If in a few years I ever make it on a show like cage warriors gonna laugh so hard at those who tried to belittle me on here.

If ya got a issue pm me and we can sort it there instead of spamming the forum up if the pm chat does not work at least we both know where we stand.

essentially, you've taken a good discussion about a decent MIXED MARTIAL ARTS organisation, labelled them racist when they're not then followed that by going off on one on your own political agenda which has absolutely no relevence to any of the discussion.

I'm assuming you were one of the ones who campaigned for black boards to be chalk boards, ba ba black sheep to be rainbow sheep and for black to be put on the union jack. thank god, because these things were all so blatently inherently racist before the good ol' richeous PC brigade came along to clean things up.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

babycakes makes me feel like what his avatar looks like

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA