Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Fighting Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Do they get blood tested serious question. And why are all on the front cover white? Is this south Africa by any chance?
    Wow dude. You got your hood on a little too tight?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Wow dude. You got your hood on a little too tight?
    Haha I was going to say something like this but couldn't word it so eloquently.
    https://www.facebook.com/JonnyAfroThunderGoodall 66kg Am: 7-3, Pro: 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgaldo View Post
    Haha I was going to say something like this but couldn't word it so eloquently.
    Haha. I love this forum.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Haha. I love this forum.
    Because south Africa has its problems like all countries that's why I asked.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Because south Africa has its problems like all countries that's why I asked.
    what problems?

the fighters happen to be white so you instantly assume racism? i didn't even notice the colour of their skin, not sure why anybody would notice that, or even feel need to point it out. how will we ever trully rid racism if we still keep outlining human beings by their colour. who cares if they were all white? or all black? or all purple and fucking yellow. they're all fighters...
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    what problems?

the fighters happen to be white so you instantly assume racism? i didn't even notice the colour of their skin, not sure why anybody would notice that, or even feel need to point it out. how will we ever trully rid racism if we still keep outlining human beings by their colour. who cares if they were all white? or all black? or all purple and fucking yellow. they're all fighters...
    All im saying is its called extreme fighting Africa and id like to see a wide range of Africans from all over Africa take part. And to add to the bloods bit well that should not need answering just look at the statistics.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 26-08-2013 at 03:35 PM.

All im saying is its called extreme fighting Africa and id like to see a wide range of Africans from all over Africa take part. And to add to the bloods bit well that should not need answering just look at the statistics.
    have you watched it? i watched it the other day and there were several black fighters from all over africa

They have fighters from all over Africa all different colours creeds and religions.

I honestly think the UFC is somehow tied into the EFC I have friends over there that have echoed the same thoughts. I think uncle Dana will work very close with them

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    They have fighters from all over Africa all different colours creeds and religions.

I honestly think the UFC is somehow tied into the EFC I have friends over there that have echoed the same thoughts. I think uncle Dana will work very close with them
    Thats cool then best of luck to them all building a brighter future.

so because youve seen a front page, which happens to only have whites on it, youre essentially labelling it a racist org which doesn't reflect the nature of africa?
    hows about checking out their fighter profiles and seeing the faces and names on it.

again, asking for a "wide range of africans to be represented" what you're actually saying is you want people of different colours fighting, yeah?! essentially selecting and outlining a human being and fighter based on his race, which is as inherently racist as you can get. like i said, whats it matter what the fighter looks like? hes a human being and an athlete, I'm baffled how someone can pick out colour as an issue.

Ignorance to the extreme imo, particularly following it up with the "africa has a history of this" bollox.

its muggy comments like this holding the whole world back on issues like this i think.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT