Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phil De Fries

Hope you get the license soon!!

Phil defries boxing is second to none in they gym, he just had confidence problems using it I'm his fights against WORLD CLASS fighters. I'm sure after a few boxing bouts he will realise him self how good he is at standup
    nrgstop.com

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Poor pigeons .........

geordie racer1.jpg
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

The only bad thing going for Phil is he fights out of that shit-hole Sunderland haha. He's a talent, just came up against the best their is in the UFC unfortunately. Keep on doing your thing Phil dude!

that's not how u hold a pidgeon !!!! haha , thank u sheilsy

Phil went to the UFC too soon, plain and simple. Could've/should've learned from the same approach that Jimi Manuwa took when turning down the UFC a couple of times before eventually signed.

Beating Stav and Colin Robinson should've never been enough for him to get the nod from the big guys. Presumably would've been exposed a lot sooner had he been fighting on with no disrespect to M4TC, Cage Warriors where he would've been matched against guys who would ask questions from him.

Good win over Stav nonetheless but IMO that doesn't merit UFC status.

What is UFC status now? Some fighters have gone in you wold not have looked at but have gone from strength to strength. And vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    What is UFC status now? Some fighters have gone in you wold not have looked at but have gone from strength to strength. And vice versa
    Mate i dunno y heas getting put down so much he is sound as fuck.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Mate i dunno y heas getting put down so much he is sound as fuck.
    I agree. MY comment was not aimed at phil I like his style, I was stating reply to another commen stating he wasn't UFC standard.

Honest opinion guys neil wain takes it. Think phil a good fighter but Neil Grove and Neil Wain still both up there in uk heavy weights and dont think any of them would fear fighting defries.