Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Genuine UFC potential young english talent?

The problem is the amount of talent in the ufc makes breaking the top ten very difficult. Think the best chance would be a decent 125 er coming through or a young heavyweight prospect as these divisions not as stacked as others. For example the if ur a welterweight uve got an uphill struggle if guys like matt brown cant get into top ten.

James Mulheron at heavyweight. Hits hard and has remarkable speed for a big guy.

Ryan Scope at WW. Guy is extremely talented.

Davey Grant at BW. Personally i thin k he's one of the most underrated fighters in the UK and i 100% think he could cut it in the UFC.

Hasn't fought in a while which is a shame but i always thought Anth Taylor would make it. He is a fucking Animal. Was build like a tank and despite being so muscular his cardio seemed to get better as a fight went on.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    ill add Anas Siraj Mounir to the list seen as he just knocked his opponent out with a rolling spinning heel kick pretty amazing stuff lol.
    That kick was insane. just came out and cartwheel kicked him and knocked him clean out!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    That kick was insane. just came out and cartwheel kicked him and knocked him clean out!
    Will be on youtube soon probs lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

James Mulheron at heavyweight. Hits hard and has remarkable speed for a big guy.

Ryan Scope at WW. Guy is extremely talented.

Davey Grant at BW. Personally i thin k he's one of the most underrated fighters in the UK and i 100% think he could cut it in the UFC.

Hasn't fought in a while which is a shame but i always thought Anth Taylor would make it. He is a fucking Animal. Was build like a tank and despite being so muscular his cardio seemed to get better as a fight went on.
    Id go with you on James I am a fan but he should of finished Darren to be fair in the last round so because of that im on the fence until I see him fight again. Not taking anything away from Darren but he did look tired.

After tonight i think Walter Gahadza could be UFC level. Dominated Alan Johnston from start to finish. Looked calm throughout, showed good cardio and listens to his corner's instructions and carries them out to a T.

After tonight i think Walter Gahadza could be UFC level. Dominated Alan Johnston from start to finish. Looked calm throughout, showed good cardio and listens to his corner's instructions and carries them out to a T.
    Look at UFC TUF. Guys get on there or fail to get on there but people still say they will be UFC contenders. They say it to be polite. Not disrespecting you but look at Colin Fletcher. He will not get back in the UFC and he's a beast on the local circuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty H View Post
    Look at UFC TUF. Guys get on there or fail to get on there but people still say they will be UFC contenders. They say it to be polite. Not disrespecting you but look at Colin Fletcher. He will not get back in the UFC and he's a beast on the local circuit.
    I fail to see your point. As far as i'm aware Walter has never been part of any TUF. MY observation comes off what i saw tonight as it was the first time i have witnessed him live. He looked outstanding and there is not just me who thinks so. The likes of Pauil Daley have went on record as saying Gahadza is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Will be on youtube soon probs lol.

There will be a better video soon, this really doesn't do the kick justice.

Thanks for vid lol he deserves respect for that its his 2nd pro fight and he is pulling off high risk moves like that unbelievable.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 25-08-2013 at 07:00 AM.