Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Genuine UFC potential young english talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    You are on the cusp of an international incident here.

We have one fighter in the ufc...ONE!! Get your grasping mitts off him.
    Hahaha! I'm just joshin. Definitely Irish, no dispute there... and Conor is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Hahaha! I'm just joshin. Definitely Irish, no dispute there... and Conor is.
    Ireland needs Connor and Connor needs Ireland until there quality production line puts a few more at highest level. I dont care where heas from been a hardcore fan since cage warriors new years eve.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 27-08-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Ireland needs Connor and Connor needs Ireland until there quality production line puts a few more at highest level. I dont care where heas from been a hardcore fan since cage warriors new years eve.
    Jokes aside I agree 100% every now n then a fighter comes along who everyone wills to do well. He'll earn himself many more fans along the way. Great for Irish MMA

Saul Rogers, great fighter with great background.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Jokes aside I agree 100% every now n then a fighter comes along who everyone wills to do well. He'll earn himself many more fans along the way. Great for Irish MMA
    Mate for me its his attitude and work ethic and just comes across so pure and genuine as if the lad just wants to fight and would even do it for free. Also great Martial artist looking very well rounded even this early on but I think he deffo has a UFC title in him somewhere down the line.

Tom breese and Lawrence fitz, both are very well rounded an from what I've seen and heard from training partners they both have all the tools and potential to go all the way, now there signed to cagewarriors I guess we will see them a lot more active and find out how good they are

Quote Originally Posted by anton.d. View Post
    Tom breese and Lawrence fitz, both are very well rounded an from what I've seen and heard from training partners they both have all the tools and potential to go all the way, now there signed to cagewarriors I guess we will see them a lot more active and find out how good they are
    Very much looking forward to watching Breese in action as heard his name crop up a few times and always positive cage warriors will no doubt provide steady tests so looking forward to seeing how he reacts to both the step up and extra media attention.

^^^^ agree with above
    Last edited by craig a; 27-08-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Very much looking forward to watching Breese in action as heard his name crop up a few times and always positive cage warriors will no doubt provide steady tests so looking forward to seeing how he reacts to both the step up and extra media attention.
    Lozzer Fitz, is a animal. Don't think he faught in a while but couple more fights and he will have ufc looking at him, just wondering has he moved dwn a weight,

As far as I know he moved down to 66, not sure of he fought at fw yet