Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Cage Warriors

Default Dear Cage Warriors

I know this has been asked already but I will ask again in the hope of an answer.

What is going on with having to sign in to the forum all the time?

i understand that you want to monitor the traffic coming through for advertising etc but can the sign in not be timed instead of activity lead.

each time I sign in, look through threads and find something I want to look at, I follow a link and read an article which takes about 60 seconds and then I have to sign in again, it sucks.

come on guys sort it out, it's really getting on my tits now.

Click the box that means you are always signed in and you won't have this problem

It still only works for a short time Ian, I click on the box every time I sign in but if you click on a link, say a video link and are of for any more than 10 minutes you have to sign in again.

I use my iPad most of the time, could this be the problem?

I don't have a problem on my PC, sounds like Apple yet again screwing consumers, there is probably an App that will leave you signed in at the bargain cost of selling your soul!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it's to prevent the forum any hope of growing/surviving. surely that must be the primary aim. ah well.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...713#post878713
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    it's to prevent the forum any hope of growing/surviving. surely that must be the primary aim. ah well.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...713#post878713
    Its to hide the shame of your boxe posts from the general public I heard dude....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i thought it would be respectful for me to try and engage in polite terms on an area of the board which is ill-frequented.

there are lots of areas of the site which are ill-frequented. in all honesty, this board needs no more than 5 subsections. so slow you could get away with just one main forum.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Stumac View Post
    It still only works for a short time Ian, I click on the box every time I sign in but if you click on a link, say a video link and are of for any more than 10 minutes you have to sign in again.

I use my iPad most of the time, could this be the problem?
    I'm having the same issue with my internet explorer at work. If I leave a window open for more than 10 minutes or so without clicking anything, I get timed out and have to log in again. Not the end of the World but a bit annoying.

Oh well, just need to persevere then. As you say Dragunov, not the end of the world, just a pain.

I have no issue on my android phone.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.