Thread: Cage Warriors Cull

Hybrid View

Default Cage Warriors Cull

A lot of trolls kicking about here right now, If you could ban one poster who would it be and why?

Isnt a Troll somebody who posts with the sole purpose of harassing other users and trying to annoy others? Are you a communist by any chance? As it seems you dont like opinions voiced that you don't agree with. With your post id say it is in fact a troll post as you posted with the sole intention of causing a discussion that could lead to members been victimised and singled out so my vote goes to you Sir. I have a idea why don't Cage warriors ban all users who you and your friends do not agree with and forget about traffic and just aim to please you as you obviously seem mentally scarred by something I have wrote. All I have to say to you is this if you have trouble dealing with somebody on the Internet do you think you are mentally strong enough for a sport like MMA? Just a question.

Plus your idea is flawed im not the smartest of lads but even I know how to use a Vps. If I was banned though personally I would not come back out of respect to friends and the cage warriors show but some might just return over and over and if they are as you say a Troll then the chances are they will know how to get round something such as a Ip ban. Most of you have Troll accounts so pot calling kettle by a few.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 28-08-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

....I like Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    ....I like Hitler.
    Seriously though its threads like this that can cause serious shit as team mates are bound to support each other and could cause major issues and make the trolling worse. Know it was aimed at me only reason I spoke up. not your Hitler post lol

If I was a Troll the first and only thing I would do is target the 1 fighter I dislike but iv only mentioned him in one thread and left it alone since then. #Fail
    Last edited by Babycakes; 29-08-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Seriously tho who gives a fuck? I lurked here for ages before creating an account,then everyone went to TFL,then a lot of the posters stopped posting here after TFL virus thingy. Folk moan about trolls but i bet a lot of it is down to sheer boredom (ie my last post).Plenty of current stuff (who will win/predictions etc) but not many decent threads that make for interesting discussion. People get shot down when asking for help quite a lot,albeit some daft questions at times, but if people were busy giving their opinions on interesting topics then they wouldnt be (badly shit btw) trolling.
    Personally, ive asked for a bit of info lately for a trip im going on and didnt even get so much as a "check the internet,mong"- Nothing. Is this what we've become? Last question: Does anyone know a fucking cricket forum I can post on for some banter???

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Seriously tho who gives a fuck? I lurked here for ages before creating an account,then everyone went to TFL,then a lot of the posters stopped posting here after TFL virus thingy. Folk moan about trolls but i bet a lot of it is down to sheer boredom (ie my last post).Plenty of current stuff (who will win/predictions etc) but not many decent threads that make for interesting discussion. People get shot down when asking for help quite a lot,albeit some daft questions at times, but if people were busy giving their opinions on interesting topics then they wouldnt be (badly shit btw) trolling.
    Personally, ive asked for a bit of info lately for a trip im going on and didnt even get so much as a "check the internet,mong"- Nothing. Is this what we've become? Last question: Does anyone know a fucking cricket forum I can post on for some banter???
    I pretty much agree with 99% of what you just said wow did I just say that. jokes aside nice post.

this section of the forum used to be buzzing, always good for a work day laugh. shame...
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

this chap is quite entertaining.

but yeh, people should be posting more, not banning people. babycakes isnt a troll i don't think. trolls have always been a valued part of CW. annoying ones will be banned but i dont think there's too many these days. and you cant ban someone just for being a dimlo with dopey opinions....
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT