Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cage Warriors in Newcastle on December 7...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

if it has no name:

Entwister!!1
    'maybe on reflection that was a genuine grievance and not a gimmick. '

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    I didn't use that one bro I used one with an elevator in and a cross grip and and dropped down whilst spinning on the leg and made a triangle on the leg you can also use it as a back take if the heels not on I don't know if anyone's done it before I just practice in the gym and make them up in my head, I don't know if the set up has a name but I call it the whirlwind it works well of right hands if you can slip them and end in the same position as you would throw a left body punch
    Cheers for the description Ian, on a 2nd look your set up was quite different to the one I posted, same end result though, the bowman one was a great set up and sub, but it was the speed at which you hit this one that made it truly impressive.

Hope you get right back in there pal, looking forward to the next one

Can you say what's on the horizon for you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    Cheers for the description Ian, on a 2nd look your set up was quite different to the one I posted, same end result though, the bowman one was a great set up and sub, but it was the speed at which you hit this one that made it truly impressive.

Hope you get right back in there pal, looking forward to the next one

Can you say what's on the horizon for you yet?
    No mate I ment when I jumped at the start of the fight with bowman. If your guys 2 far away you use the same technique as the one you showed but turn sideways and you land in x if your 2 far out for the heel. And thank you very much for your kind words on my submission

Very nice submission!

Just reading back on the trash talking. Some good reading.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Few of us bought tickets purely because it was at the arena. Thought it was awesome. First ever CW event for us. We had a great night and were sat with one of the female fighters friends.

If Cage Warriors come back we'll go again 100%

Administrator

Highlights...

Any vids of the prelims