Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: The Golden question

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default The Golden question

    Just looking to start a active thread to be honest as forum has been very quiet. If your going to debate please keep it clean as can be a touchy subject.

    Question Where do You stand as fat as political goes.

    My answer is I try stay away from mainstream media and its fair to say I lean to the left. The lines are so blurred these days would not like to name a party as many represent the same cause which is gain resources and control at any cost. I do like Nigel farrage which is UKIP but they have been tagged with some pretty bad stuff whether that be spin doctors I cant answer but they are close to gaining my vote providing they keep it clean and have no racist agenda apart from closing the border and getting it right when It comes to who stays and who goes. Ie no sending woman and kids back to war zones get them somewhere safe even if outside of uk.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 30-08-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  2. #2
    Senior Member partridge3834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    liverpool england
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Again, I like Hitler.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Again, I like Hitler.
    At least I try to make forum active lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    At least I try to make forum active lol.
    what were you saying about people can be touchy?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

  5. #5
    Senior Member partridge3834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    liverpool england
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Am just playin with ya sasquach. I like all politicians,equaly. But my favourite are either Asian ones or the ones who wear the big robes an stuff- like the pope.

  6. #6

    Default

    You lean to the left but you like Nigel Farrage and are close to voting UKIP? They are to the right of the Tories. Flat rates of income tax are hardly in line with the socialist ideology.You seem to have difficulty telling your left (end of the political spectrum) from your right.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You lean to the left but you like Nigel Farrage and are close to voting UKIP? They are to the right of the Tories. Flat rates of income tax are hardly in line with the socialist ideology.You seem to have difficulty telling your left (end of the political spectrum) from your right.
    I said I lean to the left I agree with a lot of the points Nigel bring to the table and the vote would be a protest vote against the train wreck of a country these Monkeys have left us in. Im hardly going to announce myself anything but left as it would go against most of the things I believe this country should stand for. Freedom Equality and most important a peaceful world. Sorry for confusing you my most honourable friend. In my circles politics don't get discussed much so looking to get a feel of what the general public are thinking using my forum post. Lets hear your views Blue as you commented on me.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 30-08-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I said I lean to the left I agree with a lot of the points Nigel bring to the table and the vote would be a protest vote against the train wreck of a country these Monkeys have left us in. Im hardly going to announce myself anything but left as it would go against most of the things I believe this country should stand for. Freedom Equality and most important a peaceful world. Sorry for confusing you my most honourable friend. In my circles politics don't get discussed much so looking to get a feel of what the general public are thinking using my forum post. Lets hear your views Blue as you commented on me.
    you're odd.
    am i the only one feeling this?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

  9. #9

    Default

    Weak attempt. Too obvious. You can't go in with "I'm left leaning but like UKIP" in the first post. It gives the game away.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Weak attempt. Too obvious. You can't go in with "I'm left leaning but like UKIP" in the first post. It gives the game away.

    If we cant or you don't want a serious discussion here then maybe its best the topic is deleted.

    And for the record this is where my loyalties are.

    https://whyweprotest.net/community/
    Last edited by Babycakes; 04-09-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.