Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golden question

Fuck the rising price of Caviar! Fuck it, fuck and bend it over and fuck it some more. Utter disgrace, how is a man supposed to eat????
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

i find this odd. almost too odd, as in, not actually real (troll?). a man who claimed to be a member of a highly left wing anti facism do-gooders lobby, who pointed out a picture with no 'blacks on it' as potentially racist...now he's a supporter of UKIP and asking why they're being tagged racist. couldn't have switched corners more dramatically.

also, im interested in this thread question. "the golden question", why is it the golden question? ive been on here 5 years and havent once given a toss what anybodies political allegiences/opinions were.
    youre not here to discuss mma, can see this now....
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Fuck the rising price of Caviar! Fuck it, fuck and bend it over and fuck it some more. Utter disgrace, how is a man supposed to eat????
    I'm with evzy on this one.
    babycakes crack on with your community and get a protest done about this eh. it's been going on too long. WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Been slumming it with lump fish roe, but it's just not the same. Damn this economic downturn to hell! If only we had kept all that grasping foreign scum out of the country, everything could have been so different.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    i find this odd. almost too odd, as in, not actually real (troll?). a man who claimed to be a member of a highly left wing anti facism do-gooders lobby, who pointed out a picture with no 'blacks on it' as potentially racist...now he's a supporter of UKIP and asking why they're being tagged racist. couldn't have switched corners more dramatically.

also, im interested in this thread question. "the golden question", why is it the golden question? ive been on here 5 years and havent once given a toss what anybodies political allegiences/opinions were.
    It all now makes sense!
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post

Wow calm down of course im here to discuss mma. If you and your buddys wanna single me out on a forum good for you. Seriously regret even trying to talk to you now..........

Just because I want us out of Europe your trying to put words in my mouth.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-09-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

how exactly are UKIP a racist party then?

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    how exactly are UKIP a racist party then?
    Thanks mate there not there just posting to have a go at me. Wouldn't matter what I posted they would still try get a sly dig in they seem to think they have me all figured out. If we ever meet face to face at a event and then say im this and that id be fine as they would actually have spoke to me.

Oh and sorry to make your comments look dumb on your own forum but here this proves you wrong. So yea I find this odd that your calling 9% of the country racist for voting or following them. Just accept I have a point as calling the whole party racist is just digging yourself a hole.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 08-09-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Here is even more proof even the prime minister says he was wrong and they are not racist. First you bash the why we protest site I use now you attack the party I follow. So lets say I pulled a super model would you say she is a minger? Bet you would wouldn't you. Geez just coz ya dont agree with someone's comments dosent mean you gotta show off and try belittle them all over the forum especially when your a moderator thats just bullying is that what you are a bully? coz it looks that way picking on easy targets knowing fine well he has no support on the forum. I post my views try not to give anyone any shit but just coz not many ever agree with me I get called a troll or worse. Its running thin man and getting boring. Im not harming anybody would you rather I tell lies just to try fit in more? At least I do try create topics and every ufc fight I put free links up thats one nice troll is that putting links up so those who give me shit get to watch the fights lag free.

Last edited by Babycakes; 08-09-2013 at 02:45 AM.