Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golden question

Here is how the racist tag started Unite against fascism is sponsored by the labour party. They got scared of ukip so tagged them as racist the torys was in on it too. Dirty politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFJ8X6KByEo

Oh and one more thing where you said in 5 years uv never seen politics discussed what do you call these? see you will say anything just to have a sly dig wont you. Huge difference between UKIP and them lunatics. Nobody gave him shit for posting that topic. If ya hate me so much ban me coz all these sly digs are doing my head right in and its childish. Sure i posted some daft stuff but never fucking chased someone on each thread he makes just to let him know what I thought of him. Iv never personally gave you any shit at all on here so yea just ban me and ill stay on Sherdog where at least they can take a joke and not freak out so much.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...548&viewfull=1
    Last edited by Babycakes; 08-09-2013 at 03:10 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

The fuck are you clogging this thread up with bullshit for Cakes? Seriously, lets get back on track and discuss Caviar! Fucking scummers and their fucking price increases, worse than oil prices I swear, I notice the government have invaded Iraq for Oil and yet do they invade anywhere for Caviar, nope, why not - because they are fucking tossers thats why! Lets go fuck some country up, steal their Caviar and get these prices back down to a manageable level I say! If the powers that be won't, lets form a CW assault squad and do this shit ourselves!!!

Who's with me?????????????
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

a few years ago iran was the biggest supplier of caviar to the world.

now theres a excuse we could have used to attack them, the "bringing freedom/democracy" one has worn a bit thin now.

i suppose we`ll have to attack italy now then, shouldnt be a problem

Wonder if Syria has any Caviar stockpiles? If so, lets fuck them up too!

Man, I remember the VietCaviarNam war....goddam, so many good men lost their lives but you know what, Caviar was cheap as fucking chips afterwards so totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Wonder if Syria has any Caviar stockpiles? If so, lets fuck them up too!

Man, I remember the VietCaviarNam war....goddam, so many good men lost their lives but you know what, Caviar was cheap as fucking chips afterwards so totally worth it.
    evzy we may not have to invade syria or iran to get good quality caviar mate.

the fish are coming to us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lsh-coast.html

although what the fisherman was doing with his sausage in the river is anyones buisness.

I often hunt animals with my sausage at the ready, its common practice in Wales dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I often hunt animals with my sausage at the ready, its common practice in Wales dude.
    yeah sheep init but not fish though. allthough you are from the primitive, barren north end of this golden land so...........

To be fair Taff, if all the sheep are exhausted, we gotta fuck something....

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    a few years ago iran was the biggest supplier of caviar to the world.

now theres a excuse we could have used to attack them, the "bringing freedom/democracy" one has worn a bit thin now.

i suppose we`ll have to attack italy now then, shouldnt be a problem
    Totally agree with you Taff lad this is more like it.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000