UKIP is a party that says it will defend UK rights etc yet when elected as MEPS (and taking 2million in expenses) has the worst attendance record of all MEPs. Check the attendance records of the EU parliament.

I research things for myself I don't pay much attantion to mainstream media and what I've discovered about Ukip is unsettling. Ukip is part of the group Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD). The group includes representatives of the Danish People’s Party, the True Finns Party, the Dutch SGP and the infamous Italian Lega Nord – all of them far-right. Nigel Farage is co-President of the group along with Lega Nord’s Francesco Speroni, who described multiple murderer Anders Breivik as someone whose “ideas are in defence of western civilisation."
Mario Borghezio, another member of the group, declared in a radio interview that Breivik had some "excellent" ideas. He also said "Long live the Whites of Europe, long live our identity, our ethnicity, our race… our blue sky, like the eyes of our women. Blue, in a people who want to stay white."

One thing people may not realise is that Ukip wants to abolish the Scottish, Welsh and North Ireland parliaments. Their manifesto just seems to be based on things people say they are annoyed at, it's stirring up hatred against Muslims, immigrants, the unemployed, gays and the disabled, brings Mosley's party to mind tbh.