Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: The Golden question

  1. #61

    Default

    UKIP is a party that says it will defend UK rights etc yet when elected as MEPS (and taking 2million in expenses) has the worst attendance record of all MEPs. Check the attendance records of the EU parliament.

    I research things for myself I don't pay much attantion to mainstream media and what I've discovered about Ukip is unsettling. Ukip is part of the group Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD). The group includes representatives of the Danish People’s Party, the True Finns Party, the Dutch SGP and the infamous Italian Lega Nord – all of them far-right. Nigel Farage is co-President of the group along with Lega Nord’s Francesco Speroni, who described multiple murderer Anders Breivik as someone whose “ideas are in defence of western civilisation."
    Mario Borghezio, another member of the group, declared in a radio interview that Breivik had some "excellent" ideas. He also said "Long live the Whites of Europe, long live our identity, our ethnicity, our race… our blue sky, like the eyes of our women. Blue, in a people who want to stay white."

    One thing people may not realise is that Ukip wants to abolish the Scottish, Welsh and North Ireland parliaments. Their manifesto just seems to be based on things people say they are annoyed at, it's stirring up hatred against Muslims, immigrants, the unemployed, gays and the disabled, brings Mosley's party to mind tbh.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

  2. #62
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    ... brings Mosley's party to mind tbh.
    To be fair tez is the only person on here who was an adult while the British Union of Fascists were about so she knows her stuff. John was just a teenager at the time.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    To be fair tez is the only person on here who was an adult while the British Union of Fascists were about so she knows her stuff. John was just a teenager at the time.
    Damn right! And I can remember how we got rid of them roflmao. To the barricades comrades!
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

  4. #64
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Fair play ill trust you fuck UKIP.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  5. #65
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    Damn right! And I can remember how we got rid of them roflmao. To the barricades comrades!
    fun fact linking BUF/barricades and UK MMA:

    Cable street - where the infamous battle took place between fascists and communists (where the fascists took a complete kicking, Tez can reveal more about this as an eye witness) is right behind the Troxy theatre in Limehouse, which of course, is home to UCMMA
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  6. #66
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,205

    Default

    they ought to have a politically motivated theme to the next UCMMA, hand out questionnaires to fighters about their political leanings - separate them into teams, facists and communists - boom, Battle of Cable Street revisited!!!1

    get the SWP down there, EDL, BNP, all to support their fighters in a respectful and sporting way. it could go really well.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    fun fact linking BUF/barricades and UK MMA:

    Cable street - where the infamous battle took place between fascists and communists (where the fascists took a complete kicking, Tez can reveal more about this as an eye witness) is right behind the Troxy theatre in Limehouse, which of course, is home to UCMMA
    My dad and his mates were there fighting the fascists, they weren't communists but part of the Jewish community who knew what was going on in Germany and didn't want it here. Mum was in the Netherlands then, when the Germans invaded she ended up in a camp with her family, only she survived. she emigrated here after liberation, met my dad who nursed her back to health and the rest is history. I wasn't born for a few years after they married as she wasn't strong enough to carry a baby ( they lost the first one). So you can see where I get my fascist hunting genes from, oh and my dad taught me to box at a very early age lol.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

  8. #68

    Default

    Canadian Liberal.

    But I live in a Tories dominated area so I doubt my vote will ever mean a single thing.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    My dad and his mates were there fighting the fascists, they weren't communists but part of the Jewish community who knew what was going on in Germany and didn't want it here. Mum was in the Netherlands then, when the Germans invaded she ended up in a camp with her family, only she survived. she emigrated here after liberation, met my dad who nursed her back to health and the rest is history. I wasn't born for a few years after they married as she wasn't strong enough to carry a baby ( they lost the first one). So you can see where I get my fascist hunting genes from, oh and my dad taught me to box at a very early age lol.
    Blimey, that's some story.

  10. #70
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,205

    Default

    agreed, very interesting - and good fascist hunting credentials!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.