Thread: Made 4 The Cage 12

Default Made 4 The Cage 12

Some bouts being confirmed already for November 23rd, including a heavyweight title fight between James Mulheron and Martin Thompson:

http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details...timidation.htm

War Galbraith!

Great match ups

Who was mulheron meant to be fighting before this?

Mulheron has serious potential. To be 3-0 and hold wins over Paul Taylor and Darren Towler is an achievement considering the rankings. I think if he beats Thompson, he needs to get some scraps with dudes from abroad.

Phil de fries wrote on twitter or fb. (Can't remember which) how he was going to have serious potential, think that was maybe a year ago or longer. And the guy was right.

This should be a great card!

Mulheron has made a big impact in his short pro career so far and is with a great team and he is only going to get better and better but Martin Thompson is his toughest test to date as Martin has knockout power and also the experience of being in the cage with Blackledge, Robinson, Al Turk, Tedoradze, Wain, Grove etc. There both relatively young fighters and both have potential to go on to bigger things so its set up for a great contest

Results:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...12-results.htm

And a Highlight Reel.

Mulheron was impressive again, he gets better every time I see him fight. Huge win for Okunnu, and other standout performances for me were Cook, Skivington, Barrow.