Thread: epic trolling opportunity missed by Gareth Bale

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default epic trolling opportunity missed by Gareth Bale

There he was. Kicking the ball about with his €100m tootsies. God bless him. Best thing to happen to English football in years. The tv crew messed him about imo by showing him fluffing a couple of moves in a row. Not sure that was fair he probably hit 20 tricks in a row during a 20 minute kickabout. Whatever.

But it struck me that it was a chance missed. I hope the next golden bollocks is a bit of a joker.

Imagine if you will, a player running out for a kickabout at a new club which has come close to bankruptcy in order to sign him... smiling crazily as if drunk, toe punting the ball about, showing no skill, fucking everything up, colliding with photographers, arguing vociferously with colleagues and manager - before leaping over an advertising hoarding, taking out a load of people and feigning a serious knee injury.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 02-09-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    'maybe on reflection that was a genuine grievance and not a gimmick. '

Do you reckon he will live up to the price tag? He in same bracket as Messi Ronaldo Neymar now. Personally think they paid 40 mill to much.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Thats a better one of him doing the tricks.

I can just imagine an American sports team trying to show off a new signing with an equivilant of keepy ups.

Would get maybe 500 fans in attendence.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Bets bit of the vid at 4.34 the kid falling lol
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    There he was. Kicking the ball about with his €100m tootsies. God bless him. Best thing to happen to English football in years. The tv crew messed him about imo by showing him fluffing a couple of moves in a row. Not sure that was fair he probably hit 20 tricks in a row during a 20 minute kickabout. Whatever.

But it struck me that it was a chance missed. I hope the next golden bollocks is a bit of a joker.

Imagine if you will, a player running out for a kickabout at a new club which has come close to bankruptcy in order to sign him... smiling crazily as if drunk, toe punting the ball about, showing no skill, fucking everything up, colliding with photographers, arguing vociferously with colleagues and manager - before leaping over an advertising hoarding, taking out a load of people and feigning a serious knee injury.
    Paul-Gascoigne-in-action--008.jpg

What was it Lazio? Did he troll them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    What was it Lazio? Did he troll them?
    He signed for them not long after recovering from a serious knee injury. When he was presented to the press, fans, etc., he fell to the floor in agony clutching his knee. After everyone in attendance shit their Armani briefs, he got back up, laughing his tits off. Always a practical joker.

Random trivia: Five-bellies (Gazza's mate) once took a shit on an outside table at the pub I used to work out. They were out on the piss with Chris Waddle and Carlton Palmer who live nearby. In a separate incident, Waddle fucked the landlord's wife in the car park. You'll be shocked to hear that he was barred.

Fuckinell that's some top info haha. Poor landlord.

Ah shit. I must have subconsciously remembered that and regurgitated it. Bah. Seemed like a fresh idea fuuuuuuuu