Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CWFC lightweight title tournament | London | October 5

I don't think Mick actually ever made featherweight, and gave himself some issues attempting to do so. He's a good sized lightweight, not tall but very thick and strong. 145lbs was always a stretch too far.

Wouldn't like to make a prediction on this one - everyone brings something to the table. [/fence sitting]/

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Jim was asking if Sinclair had fought at featherweight before (he has) to get an idea if he is a smaller lightweight being capable of making featherweight. If I remember correctly the cut to featherweight was too much and was the reason he returned to lightweight.

With that said...

...War Ray!
    Thanks Kieran, I think Grizzly was just looking for an argument like he normally does

Yes, that is what I meant by whether he is a "smaller" type of LW. I realise that they will all weigh the same (pretty much) at the weigh in but some cut alot more than others and therefore could be classed as a "bigger" fighter come fight night
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I wasn't looking for anything. I just couldn't make sense of what you were saying.

It's been elaborated on a little bit and now I sort of guess what you were saying. It just read differently to me. Oh well.

Administrator

Buchinger vs Ray final!

Sinclair beats Buchinger.

On what basis Grizzly?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Administrator

Was sparring with Mick on Tuesday. the guy is a Tank! He's short but like Jay said earlier, built!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Sinclair beats Buchinger.
    by what method?