Thread: UK MMA and UFC events shown in bars in the northwest.

Default UK MMA and UFC events shown in bars in the northwest.

Hello all,

as Cage Warriors and BAMMA now have a TV presence in the UK along side domestic UFC events, I was wondering if anyone in the Manchester/Greater Manchester area would be at all interested in watching the events at a bar, with food and drink deals, dedicated waitress service to the events as well as package deals and VIP seating, I am a long time MMA fan and would love to be able to provide a platform for other British fans to watch the events in a great atmosphere. The venue is Shooters Bar at the Bierkeller in the printworks and we've had a wicked response to the boxing and we have a huge projection screen as well as several TV's around the bar. If this sounds like anyone's cup of tea let me know!

cheers

Lee.

Sounds decent. Whats it like for parking around there. Is there an age limit (upper) for nightclubs these days?
    Mike "the mic" Persil

under 18's must be off the premises by 7pm and accompanied by an adult until this time. There are car parks all around and it's right next to the Arndale as well.