Thread: UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

Default UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader Predictions- Wednesday September 4th 2013

UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader Predictions- This Episode of the show covers Predictions for the 6 Main Card Fights on the UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader card.

Kamikaze Overdrive Prediction Tournament: http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/kam...ment-season-2/

UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader Prelim predictions are available @ http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/kam...y-predictions/

Make your own UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs Bader @ http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/mma_public_picks/

$10 Bet Packs can be purchased @ http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/betting-packages/

Main Card
    Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira
    Yushin Okami vs. Ronaldo Souza
    Joseph Benavidez vs. Jussier Formiga
    Piotr Hallmann vs. Francisco Trinaldo
    Rafael Natal vs. Tor Troeng
    Ali Bagautinov vs. Marcos Vinicius

Preliminary Card
    Felipe Arantes vs. Edimilson Souza
    Ramiro Hernandez vs. Lucas Martins
    Elias Silverio vs. Joao Zeferino
    Ivan Jorge vs. Keith Wisniewski
    Sean Spencer vs. Yuri Villefort

kamikazeoverdrive.net @ http://kamikazeoverdrive.net/

Check out the BEST MMA Rankings in the business. Covering all 9 UFC divisions; the UFC Champions and top 10 contenders for there respective titles @ kamikazeoverdrive.net.

Please comment and subscribe to my channel: Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

Rumours of poor ticket sales. 4200 apparently.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Really only care about the top 3 fights. The rest of the card is tailor made for the Brazilian audience.

Teixeira, Souza, and Benavidez in the main three fights.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Same as rking! Only really interested in the top 3 and really can't see teixeira, Souza or benavidez losing. Hoping glover can put on a show, he's the only credible opponent for jones imo once he takes care of Gustafson!

Francisco Trinaldo $1.33 vs Piotr Hallmann $3.65- I think that the UFC is going to have trouble finding name opponents to fight Trinaldo. He is a huge risk and offers little in value (as of right now) if you do manage to beat him. Hallmann is an interesting prospect, but I don’t like the way he matches up with Trinaldo. Unless Trinaldo gasses out or Hallmann can blitz him with a big shot this is going to be an up hill battle for the debutant. Additionally, coming out of Europe is always a question mark with regard to how they will fair once they meet up with proven talent from this side of the ocean. It seems to be a trend here, but I just don’t feel all that excited about betting on Trinaldo with his value being so low and the unknown about how his opponent will perform. I might consider using him on a parlay, but his involvement will be minimal and leaving him off all together is probably just as good a play from a betting stand point.

Joseph Benavidez to Win by KO/TKO/DQ- I see this fight playing out similar to the Dodson/Formiga and Benavidez/ Unyenoyama bouts with Formiga struggling to initiate his grappling attack and then getting floored after Joe cracks him with a few good shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Same as rking! Only really interested in the top 3 and really can't see teixeira, Souza or benavidez losing. Hoping glover can put on a show, he's the only credible opponent for jones imo once he takes care of Gustafson!
    I can actually see Jones Gustafson been fight of the year. Both big lads for the weight and both natural athletes with highly developed skills. Should be a cracker. Waittttttt a second did I just make a sensible post?
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

That baginitovski guy or whatever sparked that wee Brazilian guy I'm worst fuckin way ever. Folk say silva - weidman was suspect well this was weird, never seen somebody cop it as sweet as that.
    Fuck no-gi

Excited for Glover/Jones. I will be picking with my heart and not my head come fight time and will be taking Glover.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I can actually see Jones Gustafson been fight of the year. Both big lads for the weight and both natural athletes with highly developed skills. Should be a cracker. Waittttttt a second did I just make a sensible post?
    Haha no you didn't make a sensible post, as sensible post is jones dominates!
    This fight depends on how Jones deals with someone with a similar physique? His strength imo is how well he utilises physical advantages, he's incredible, even better than the likes of Wlad Klitschko and Semmy Schilt. I think Gustaffsons problem also is I dont see that he is better than Jones in anything. If/when he beats gustaffson and glover, he needs to move up, there will be nothing for him at lhw anymore, he should go and terrorise the big boys

I still can't believe we were moments away from seeing Chael Sonnen being the LHW champion by injury.

Don't know where I'm at with this fight, I don't care who wins but I can't pick a winner.