Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now?

Default Where are they now?

been a few threads where we've mentioned the good old days on CW, and I'm sure most want them back. the exodus nearly killed the forum. and it got me thinking, where are all the old faces now? TFL had a remarkable few months of popularity before it's own death. have the old forum members given up posting? did we lose them to sherdog/UG? (most likely), or are they still lurking? its a shame as CW always a distinctly british dry/dark humoured comedy and banter about the place, that yank infested places could never possibly get.
    the fridge thread, for instance.

who have we lost? and where are they now?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

if you are not on the list, please take it as a purposeful slight

subz, gutted, occasionally see him post in brazilian fighter threads on SD
    Lee W & Matt F - gone but not forgotten
    Ian B - lost to twitter
    david5 lurks still, every so often throws his weight around like the good ol' days haha
    mighty mouse - dunno, prolly eating fresh air, trying to cut to fly.
    london84 - still plays a cameo
    bateman - locked in the gym repping maximums
    luke - gutted, fine poster and an excellent example of the sort of pyschopath this place used to produce
    Will - gutted again, still cameos every so often.
    unfitone is still about, but not very cheerful these days
    kainer obv about, but no social posting. he's best poster on any board when he wants to be.
    red mist - sent him numerous christmas cards and birthday cards. he doesn't write, he doesn't call.
    Mike Clarke - prolly in court with a female ref
    simon BJJ - no longer posts i don't think
    creonte, gone
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it's peter angerer's birthday today. fuckinell, there were so many high level posters before. crazy to think people were moaning the forum was going downhill in 2008

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/m...Yamatodamashii
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

^good list. real shame theyre not about. literally been crying at the screen countless times with some of the threads we've had on here, hysterical, used to be one a week bac in day. was like the wildwest at times, everyones all a bit too 'proper' and 'professional' these days
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I've been on this forum since 2006. It's been crazy in the past. I've been a troll, been trolled, been flamed, been abused, made some mates, made some good connections and more importantly kept up to date with the UK scene.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

I use Cameldog too more on my wave length on there.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

i remember when all this were fields
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    I've been on this forum since 2006. It's been crazy in the past. I've been a troll, been trolled, been flamed, been abused, made some mates, made some good connections and more importantly kept up to date with the UK scene.
    never heard of you mate
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Funniest and best poster on here is Ben hands down in my opinion.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    if you are not on the list, please take it as a purposeful slight

red mist - sent him numerous christmas cards and birthday cards. he doesn't write, he doesn't call.

But Aaron is to MMA what Sir Francis Drake is to British naval power. Just as legend has it that if you strike Drake's drum at the outbreak of war the English/UK Royal Navy will prevail in the sea war; if MMA loses its character, all you have to do is shout "No head shots; my arse!" and Aaron will come to the rescue
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with