Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Rankings Update - August 2013

Default UK MMA Rankings Update - August 2013

Some crazy movements causing a stir this month, and lots of events that have helped shape things such as CWFC, Made 4 The Cage, Clan Wars, UCMMA etc:

http://www.yourmma.tv/rankings/detai...ugust-2013.htm

Enjoy, vehemently oppose, have you say..whatever you wanna do!

Can't see Saul Rogers on there mate?

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Yep, No Saul. Im sure Jay and his team have their reason's but no doubt he will be back in the rankings soon enough.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Saul was #30 on the last ones, but John Maguire was eligible to be ranked at LW this time so everybody moved down a place below him, so there was basically a block shift and he dropped out because of that. More fights at LW and I'm sure he'll become a permanent fixture.

Firstly I totally support your work that goes in to the rankings. Would you say the Heavyweight division is the weakest in terms of depth. I have my reasons for asking but don't want to name anybody in case it gets taken the wrong way.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

John maguire is listed in welter and light weight

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Firstly I totally support your work that goes in to the rankings. Would you say the Heavyweight division is the weakest in terms of depth. I have my reasons for asking but don't want to name anybody in case it gets taken the wrong way.
    I'd say LHW and HW are the shallowest divisions right now, yeah. There's some really good fighters in there, don't get me wrong, but outside of those ranked there really isn't much else to choose from. Some divisions have competition all the way down to 30, but the top 20s for these two divisions pretty much end the discussion.

Jay when are you next fighting and if you can say, who?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Jay when are you next fighting and if you can say, who?
    Dragan Pesic at LW, October 11th in the main event at Elland Road. I'm a Leeds fan, so couldn't turn down the opportunity. Might be the last time for a long while I get a home fight too. He also called me out after he won his last fight so the promoter wanted to put it together and made me an offer I couldn't refuse