Thread: Sonnen vs Evans UFC 167.

Default Sonnen vs Evans UFC 167.

Im not exited about it. Well I wouldn't cancel plans to watch it put it that way but cheers for the heads up.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Evans should win this, probably by stoppage but not overly excited to see this fight.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

As soon as I see the name Rashad Evans on a fight card I lose interest. There was time when he was a fairly good fighter to watch. Now all he does is feint and play patty cake for three rounds.

He won't be able to play patty cake with sonnen. If anything (I hope) sonnen takes him down and plays patty cake with Evans head
    Twitter @ricbrad

Can honestly say this fight has never crossed my mind before as a potential fight.

Give me Evans come fight time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Can honestly say this fight has never crossed my mind before as a potential fight.
    that is cos when one thinks 'Chael Sonnen', it is usually related to exciting fights. not too much disrespect to Rashad, i think he is good, but just never expect his fights to be interesting.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Chael by walking through palms and faints before double legging his way to victory followed by a cool promo.

As for Rashad is it just me or since Machida soarked him has he got more and more boring?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency