Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacare Souza, the next Champion? (After the obvious)

Default Jacare Souza, the next Champion? (After the obvious)

After last night, Jacare has not only showed if you want to grapple with him he's going to choke you out but if you stand, he can knock you out.

IMO - He beats Anderson Silva by grapplefucking him, he beats Weidman due to having better submissions...

I've already said this. 2014.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

best BJJ in MMA for me... uses the aggressive top game to full effect

Bollocks I missed it! Thuoght it was at the weekend. Oh well stated in the other thread that only interested in the 3 main fights and they were all foregone conclusions (for once Ive called it right).
    I disagree grizzy, he gets KO'd by Silva and 5 rounds beaten up/decisioned by Weidman imo. Will he fight Vitor next for an eliminator? I think thats a 50/50 fight as well.

Everyone said Silva would KO Weidman and he didn't. Jacare won't stand and he'll drag Silva down imo.

Guess we'll see what develops between now and the end of the year.

Indeed. Would like to see him fight for the belt next personally and he is no doubt a live opponent for anyone

Jacare vs Bisping next in Brazil or London. Winner gets a shot. After Munoz of course.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

^ Are you crazy?... Jacare would beat Bisping. I'm not saying this because I don't like Mike but Jacare has outstanding grappling and Mike hasn't faced anyone like him before. Jacare can also bang and Mike is chinny. Mike won't see a title fight imo, there are too many good guys about him.

I still fancy Munoz as an outsider for a 3 round decision by laying on him.

The thing is by beating Okami in great fashion it has put him right up there in the rankings. To me Okami has not looked that great in his last few fights so his previous ranking of 3rd I think was a bit inflated. Bisping should be looking to get past Munoz before seeing where or who he should fight after.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Sorry im standing by Anderson think he will get his belt back and defend it for another 2 years before he retires as the greatest. Can honestly see his next fight ending very quickly. And I love Bisping but don't think he can stand with Silva hope im proved wrong would be great for the country and he would deserve a knighthood in my honest opinion.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 05-09-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000