Thread: Sarah 'Cheesecake' Moras gets into TUF house

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Sarah 'Cheesecake' Moras gets into TUF house

as does Roxanne Modifferi

Cheesecake beat Tara LaRosa who i think is a big name.

interesting to see how this all goes.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/the-ultimat...ight-announced
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Haha this is awesome news, we both once randomly went to Amsterdam together for a long weekend to watch and listen to some music.
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

'listen to music' oki bro lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Moras is Canadian, never heard of her before, but glad she made it into the house.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Moras fought on Cage Warriors when i MC'd, all my family came up to Birmingham to watch me but all they remembered was her entrance, and polishing off a cheese cake after the fight. She has a whole family of Welsh fans now!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Moras is Canadian, never heard of her before, but glad she made it into the house.
    She lived in the UK for a few years with ******** West and fought on a few shows. Talented fighter! Great to see her in the house!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!