Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuf 18 ep 1.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Oh dear - what did Wooten do...?
    Only showed a tiny bit but Dana said something like he coasted against a guy he was better than. Even if he did he sustained little damage and could prove to be a smart move in his next fight.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Brit Watch: TUF 18, Episode 1

Mike Wootten (6-0) vs. Emil Hartsner (3-0)

Wootten takes on Hartsner of Sweden, and Dana talks about how big of a prospect Wootten is. He goes on to say with a smile, "Not a great fight. I literally have nothing to say about it."

The fight:

White did comment on Hartsner being "boring", and his fence pushing "driving him nuts". He continued, "I'm rooting for Wootten now!" Though it was likely not his best performance, it was enough to Wootten to take the victory after fifteen minutes of fighting, so he can aim to further impress in the house.

Sorry - think it was Davey that Dana was threatening not Wooten
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Has Davey been kicked as at the end Dana went on one and showed Davey stressed. hope not
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

That's what I was thinking ^^

Davey Grant was quality!

Davey looked quality, well happy for him. Honour to be named on his record
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Grant looked real good,another-day-in-the-office-good. Mike secured his place in the house and that's the main thing now. At the later stages a loss whilst looking good can still get you a place on a card to potentially build a UFC career from. No one gives a fuck how good you look if you lose before getting in the house. you're just gone.

davey grant i thought looked one of the better guys ive seen fight onto the house in a while. but the editing really fucks me off, between the ad break it shows main points of the upcoming fight, knew grant lost a point before the fight had even started, because of the 'preview' before the adverts. same goes for the season review, grant looks in a bit of trouble, rousey crying alongside him and him saying 'its not your fault'. injury perhaps?

what is it with yank TV and having to give away/spoil all the highlights in the need to promote drama.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    davey grant i thought looked one of the better guys ive seen fight onto the house in a while. but the editing really fucks me off, between the ad break it shows main points of the upcoming fight, knew grant lost a point before the fight had even started, because of the 'preview' before the adverts. same goes for the season review, grant looks in a bit of trouble, rousey crying alongside him and him saying 'its not your fault'. injury perhaps?

what is it with yank TV and having to give away/spoil all the highlights in the need to promote drama.
    Hotshotting mate, stupid Americans
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA