Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Brands?

Default UK MMA Brands?

Hi

Who in your eyes are either on the up for UK MMA branded Equipment/Apparel or have cemented a reputation as being a brand leader.

I can think of a few that would deserve a mention:

Toxic, Legacy, Caged Steel, Forca Luta

Anymore that seem to be doing well or offer great products?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i saw an advert for toxic fightwear which made me laugh. fair play, the stuff looks good, but they have 'toxic fightwear ambassadors' - isn't there something a bit odd about that?

'oh hi, I'm an ambassador'

'oh yeah, that's pretty cool - what for?'

'something toxic'

'ah.'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Caged Steel have definitely cemented themselves but I've not heard much about them recently.

I still have the shorts they sent me for free a few years back (they offered them on a first come first served basis on the forum) and the bite on the velcro is still go as new - that's the main issue I have with shorts. It's where the first initial UK Bad Boy stuff went wrong.

The stitching, material, even the lace to tie them up is good quality. The only issue was the Caged Steel logo came off after about 2 months but the reason why they gave them away, if I remember correctly, was because they received a duff batch.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

anyone remember that vid of scraps risking a serious spine injury demonstrating the toughness of their t-shirts? that looked well dangerous.

i love caged steel t-shirts, they aren't up on the site anymore i don't think
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Caged Steel have definitely cemented themselves but I've not heard much about them recently.

I still have the shorts they sent me for free a few years back (they offered them on a first come first served basis on the forum) and the bite on the velcro is still go as new - that's the main issue I have with shorts. It's where the first initial UK Bad Boy stuff went wrong.

The stitching, material, even the lace to tie them up is good quality. The only issue was the Caged Steel logo came off after about 2 months but the reason why they gave them away, if I remember correctly, was because they received a duff batch.
    i have those shorts too, revo i think they were called great shorts.

I still have pink shorts from caged steel that i got about 5 years ago, still good!

Shameless plug - Caged Steel stuff is now being stocked HERE.

Some of the new designs are awesome, and they're really pushing back into the UK market after concentrating elsewhere for a while.

i still have an unworn caged steel t shirt from 2007/8 with MMA unlimited logos and that on it, love it

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Hi

Who in your eyes are either on the up for UK MMA branded Equipment/Apparel or have cemented a reputation as being a brand leader.

I can think of a few that would deserve a mention:

Toxic, Legacy, Caged Steel, Forca Luta

Anymore that seem to be doing well or offer great products?

Thank you Jim :-)
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

I still wear my MMA Hit Pit t-shirt that Caged Steel kindly made for us back in the day, still a quality tee
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

Fighters Only and Punchtown provide amazing equipment to my fighters - thank you guys !
    Gary

MMA Manager
    http://www.g4mmafighters.com

Promoters contact me for fighters
    Fighters let me know if you're interested in joining the team